shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring...I love the heart sidestones!

SYC

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 4:04:57 PM
Author: Ellen
I hope you don''t mind, but I resized that one pic, it''s just too pretty to be all pixelated.
5.gif
Thank you Ellen!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope you don''t mind, but I resized that one pic, it''s just too pretty to be all pixelated.
5.gif
Oooh, that''s the money shot. I love your ring SYC, it''s gorgeous. Love the heart shape sides!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
How beautiful, congrats!!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful ring, I so love heart shaped anything and heart shaped diamonds are just amazing
30.gif

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for adding the stats SYC. I love the new pictures you added....it's truly a gorgeous ring!
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 4:26:36 PM
Author: SYC

5.gif
Thank you Ellen!!
No need to thank me! Well, on second thought, thank me with more pics.
9.gif
2.gif

Kaleigh, money shot indeed.
30.gif

IluvEmeralds

Shiny_Rock
WOW!! What a GORGEOUS RING!! I love the heart side stones...very unique...TOO COOL!!

dogmama

Shiny_Rock
If you don''t mind sharing, where did you get your setting? It''s so fluid! I love it!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
*sigh* I am back drooling over your ring again....
love1.gif

I didn't see where you said who made your setting, do you mind telling us? And did BN find your heart sides?

Gosh I love this ring!
luv12.gif

ETA Posting while lily was!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a very pretty ring - I don''t think I''ve ever seen heart sidestones but they really are a nice compliment to the round.

Please take more pics - you''re doing much better than you think with them!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/8/2008 7:52:57 PM
love1.gif

I didn''t see where you said who made your setting, do you mind telling us? And did BN find your heart sides?

Gosh I love this ring!
luv12.gif

Do I hear the wheels turning in your head? It is a beautiful look!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! I really love the side stones.
36.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
oh i love it. your ring is so beautiful!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 8:37:59 PM
Author: MissGotRocks

love1.gif

I didn''t see where you said who made your setting, do you mind telling us? And did BN find your heart sides?

Gosh I love this ring!
luv12.gif

Ha ha! Beautiful indeed. I came across a site a long time ago that had an interactive feature where you could make your own setting. I paired up heart sides with a round and instantly fell in love. I told myself then, if I ever have a bunch of money fall in my lap, that''s going to be a RHR for me. So I''m just living vicariously, for now...
2.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pics!
36.gif

SYC

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/9/2008 7:56:59 AM

Date: 9/8/2008 8:37:59 PM
Author: MissGotRocks

love1.gif

Gosh I love this ring!
luv12.gif

Ha ha! Beautiful indeed. I came across a site a long time ago that had an interactive feature where you could make your own setting. I paired up heart sides with a round and instantly fell in love. I told myself then, if I ever have a bunch of money fall in my lap, that''s going to be a RHR for me. So I''m just living vicariously, for now...
2.gif
Thank you all for such wonderful comments!

Lily and Ellen -- sorry for the delayed response -- the sidestones are from Harry Kleinhaus of Kleinhaus & Sons on W. 47th St. in NY. Harry is wonderful -- they specialize in fancy shapes and cut their own stones. http://www.kleinhaus.com/default.asp

As for the setting, I would love to share that information, but I am sorry to say that the person who made it is a family friend who doesn''t do private work now. He did it as a favor to us, and we''re very grateful for it.

About the overall setting -- I love this combination and wouldn''t want to change anything about it. But Ellen, just wanted to throw another idea out there if you get to that right hand ring project..... when we first started looking at engagement rings, I saw a ring at a store in DC that had a cushion cut center stone and heart sidestones. It was beautiful!! I think the center stone was about 1.15 or 1.2 and the sides were about .25 - .3; the proportions were great. I wanted a round center for my engt ring, but for a right hand ring, I think a cushion cut center paired with heart sidestones would be terrific!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh! I love those sidestones! Your whole look is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing :)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2008 10:52:18 AM
Author: SYC

Thank you all for such wonderful comments!

Lily and Ellen -- sorry for the delayed response -- the sidestones are from Harry Kleinhaus of Kleinhaus & Sons on W. 47th St. in NY. Harry is wonderful -- they specialize in fancy shapes and cut their own stones. http://www.kleinhaus.com/default.asp

As for the setting, I would love to share that information, but I am sorry to say that the person who made it is a family friend who doesn''t do private work now. He did it as a favor to us, and we''re very grateful for it.

About the overall setting -- I love this combination and wouldn''t want to change anything about it. But Ellen, just wanted to throw another idea out there if you get to that right hand ring project..... when we first started looking at engagement rings, I saw a ring at a store in DC that had a cushion cut center stone and heart sidestones. It was beautiful!! I think the center stone was about 1.15 or 1.2 and the sides were about .25 - .3; the proportions were great. I wanted a round center for my engt ring, but for a right hand ring, I think a cushion cut center paired with heart sidestones would be terrific!
It does sound pretty, but, it wouldn''t be the same as a round....I dunno, that combo just speaks to me. Actually, it screams.
9.gif

However, I doubt that money''s going to fall in my lap anytime soon, if ever. So I have plenty of time to windowshop and dream.
2.gif

Thanks for the info, and your friend did a wonderful job, lucky you!

Lv2shopp

Shiny_Rock
Soooooo pretty and love the hearts!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results