shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Drawbacks or Cautions to this

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Laurie2

Shiny_Rock
Yes I''m considering both. Its just such a price jump between the two. I''ve been emailing with Chris from Whiteflash. He said the more expensive stone is really nice.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/9/2008 9:03:08 AM
Author: Laurie2
Yes I''m considering both. Its just such a price jump between the two. I''ve been emailing with Chris from Whiteflash. He said the more expensive stone is really nice.
I understand, what is Chris'' verdict on the cheaper one?

Laurie2

Shiny_Rock
He was concerned I wouldn''t like the J color. He was also saying that some SI stones have visiible inclusions, so I need to ask him if that one is eye clean. Which one would you get? There''s a $500 difference, do you think its worth that much of a difference?

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
How color sensitive are you, and does slight warmth bother you?

I own a .62 J Princess that I find to face up beautifully and without warmth. From the side, I can see the creaminess of body color (a touch moreso than I see in rounds of the same color), but it doesn''t bother me.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laurie, does Chris know you like the warmer stones? As Alj says, a well cut J can face up very well, so if you like a softer white then this colour could be a good choice. It is difficult to know what to do....I prefer the second diamond, but whether it is worth the extra money to you is another matter. Does Chris have any similar Princess of top notch cut in perhaps an I colour? But with the two diamonds you are considering, both have excellent cuts and the AGS0 cut grade, they should both be beautiful!

What you could do is to ask Brian to look at them both to help you decide.

Laurie2

Shiny_Rock
I think I actually like the warm color. I just don''t want cloudiness. I''m going to go search for some J color stones. I appreciate all the help very much.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/9/2008 11:14:16 AM
Author: Laurie2
I think I actually like the warm color. I just don''t want cloudiness. I''m going to go search for some J color stones. I appreciate all the help very much.
You are most welcome Laurie! If it comes down to it that you are having trouble choosing, then ask for Brian to take a look at the diamonds you are considering, that could help a lot. You won''t have any problem with cloudiness, I think it could be the cut quality more than clarity which has caused that with your VS diamond.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Since the jump from 1k to 1.5k is a pretty significant, and you're not sure about the stone you've chosen, would you consider looking at ES princesses?
The aset on the .544 is really exceptional, that's why Lorelei keeps bringing it up. Can you ask your rep to pull ES stones in your budget?

Promising ES princess

The asset on this one looks pretty good to me too.

This one looks ok too and is a little bigger.

One last maybe

(edited for spelling, tone, clarity)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/9/2008 11:35:12 AM
Author: mercoledi
Since the jump from 1k to 1.5k is a pretty significant, would you consider looking at ES princesses?
The asset on the .544 is really exceptional, that's why Lorelei keeps bringing it up. Can you ask your rep to pull ES stones in your budget?

Promising ES princess

The asset on this one looks pretty good to me too.

This one looks ok too and is a little bigger.
LOL! You know me too well Merc!
41.gif
Those look good!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
You would never find cloudiness in WF''s ACA stones! You seem to be passing on a number of beautiful stones. What is the combination you are ideally looking for?

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2008 11:36:30 AM
Author: Lorelei

Since the jump from 1k to 1.5k is a pretty significant, would you consider looking at ES princesses?

The asset on the .544 is really exceptional, that's why Lorelei keeps bringing it up. Can you ask your rep to pull ES stones in your budget?

41.gif

What can I say? You know your stuff!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/9/2008 11:38:23 AM

Date: 9/9/2008 11:36:30 AM
Author: Lorelei

The asset on the .544 is really exceptional, that''s why Lorelei keeps bringing it up. Can you ask your rep to pull ES stones in your budget?

41.gif

What can I say? You know your stuff!
* simpers and blushes...* how very kind....
12.gif
9.gif

Laurie2

Shiny_Rock
Swingirl,
I''m not passing on any stones. I''m just trying to make a good decision.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results