shape
carat
color
clarity

Tungsten Carbide - Where to Buy Online?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scoseg

Rough_Rock
Hello,
Now that I have handed over the goods to my lady it''s time to look for a wedding band for myself.

After reading around and checking the B&M I think I''ve decided on a tungsten carbide ring. I''m looking for something very simple (6mm) and have an idea of what I''m looking for - I just need some recommendations on where to buy online. The only thing I can think of is a reputable company that maybe allows returns over time in case my ring size changes (since tungsten can''t be resized). I''m not extremely worried about that since I should be spending less than $300.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/7/2008 12:04:40 PM
Author:scoseg
Hello,
Now that I have handed over the goods to my lady it's time to look for a wedding band for myself.

After reading around and checking the B&M I think I've decided on a tungsten carbide ring. I'm looking for something very simple (6mm) and have an idea of what I'm looking for - I just need some recommendations on where to buy online. The only thing I can think of is a reputable company that maybe allows returns over time in case my ring size changes (since tungsten can't be resized). I'm not extremely worried about that since I should be spending less than $300.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Hi Scoseg!
First, congrats! You're a smart man to hand over the goods :)
As far as an online site for Tungsten:
http://www.tungstenworld.com/Tungsten-Inlayed-Rings/
I purchased my husbands ring from them and he loves it.
When we received the ring, my husband felt that it was
too loose so we had to exchange it for size. Since they are
local to us, they allowed me to walk into to their offices and do
an in person exchange. I was glad i didn't have to pack it up and
spend $30+ to Fedex it to them. I know some vendors will only
deal with you via mail.

I just looked and saw some nice & simple rings for roughly $200!
Good luck and I hope this helped.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I just bought at Tungsten band from http://www.vanzy.com/page/V/CTGY/TungstenRings. They are an ebay seller, but the ring I got was gorgeous - and only $20... I was quite impressed with both the ring and the price!

They have quite a few different styles. DH has a tungsten band, and was seriously annoyed when we found the site (they have almost the exact same ring we paid $200 for at the price of $34.99....

It''s worth checking out!
1.gif

P.S. - Great choice with the tungsten. 2 years later his ring looks exactly the same as when he first got it!

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
We bought a tungsten carbide ring for my husband as well and he loves it.

We got ours from DeBebians (http://www.debebians.com/all-tungsten-wedding-rings.html) for $99. The local B&M wanted to charge us $550 for the same ring, $700 if we didn''t buy my ring there, needless to say we didn''t buy any of our rings there. LOL
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results