shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have a Leon with a smaller diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty stone! it looks quite large on your hand actually!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
It is! thanks for the link Ellen!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Guys!

Thanks for checking in with me!!!! Yes, I have been searching and searching ........to the ends of the earth for a setting, LOL.

I think I have narrowed it down to 3 choices. now, I just need to make a final decision, and finish saving up my pennies so I can make the purchase!

Two choices are halos...the stone is smaller, so I think a halo would help give me some finger coverage.....the third choice is not a halo, but I still love the setting.

Here are my choices.....feel free to comment and give opinions!

First off, a gorgeous Leon..... my fav color is pink, and this will be a RHR.....so I figured maybe I should go for the color, I'm just not sure I can afford the rose gold and pink diamonds. I like the soft pink look, so I'm not sure if I would like the intensity of pink sapphires.....

I can't seem to copy and paste or even upload...if anyone can help me out with that I would appreciate it!

http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=244&mode=search

next is a setting from Singlestone...I was going to ask Ari to quote me with a pink halo as well....
http://www.singlestone.com/site.php?page=collections&catID=3&pID=50&startRow=2

lastly, is this setting that I would have WF custom for me, I love the engraving, and they used pink diamonds on the sides, without pink gold.....its not too noticeable....

http://www.jewelryexpert.com/CATALOG/Old-European-cut-Diamond-Ring.htm

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I''m bumping up for some opinions....help me choose a setting...please
23.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the singlestone best. They''re all pretty, but which one makes your heart flutter?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think something like the Beverly K''s are most complimentary to your stone. They''s probably do a pink halo for you, too. I think a stone that size will really benefit from a halo, and I just don''t think a solitaire looks like a RHR.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Jetmal, the Leon is gorgeous and would be my first choice!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
thanks everyone....Ellen, thats the problem, they all make my heart flutter, LOL

I am leaning more towards the halo settings....I did look at Pearlmans too for the Bev K settings...those are nice too. I''ll have to call Bill and ask how much for a pink halo.....

I do love that solitare criss cross setting, but I think it would look much better with a nice fat
3 ct. as the center. So, I guess I''ll put that image away until I acquire a nice sizeable stone like that :)

any other input would be appreciated!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Upgradable....what do you think?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for asking, hon. I''m going to go against the grain here and vote for the split prong trellis with the tapering side stones. From the first moment you showed me that one I just fell....... And, if you''re willing to go for treated pink diamonds for the sidestones you may be surprised that the price isn''t as far out as you thought it might be. I think it would be luscious!!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I''m still searching for pink halos for you though. All of these are from Stuller.

pinkhalooptionsfromstuller.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
These two halo rings were handcrafted by Maytal Hannah for board members kittencat and qqq

pinkhalosbyMaytalHannah.JPG

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Now looking some more...Maytal used to work for Eli''s???

Sorry...I was wrong (i think)!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results