shape
carat
color
clarity

SOOO...listkeeper anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PostIt

Rough_Rock
Congrats!
36.gif

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Sooooo THRILLED!!!!!!

I can not wait to see your pictures and read your story!!!

You''ve got a lot of good contenders for the new keeper - I''d say it may have to be decided by drawing a few names out of a hat
1.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
OHHH! How awesome! I''m teling you ladies... This ListKeeper thing really works! Good luck to the next one, and Congrats EmeraldLover!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2008 4:39:05 PM
Author: CrookedRock
OHHH! How awesome! I''m teling you ladies... This ListKeeper thing really works! Good luck to the next one, and Congrats EmeraldLover!
#24 needs some dust!!!
9.gif

edotf104

Rough_Rock
Congratulations, emeraldlover!!!

Can''t wait to hear the story and see pics
36.gif

Cheers to you and your new fiancé!

Snickerdoodle

Shiny_Rock
Congrats to you!!!
36.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
dothewave.gif
dothewave.gif
dothewave.gif

Can''t wait to see photos!!!!!!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!
woohoo.gif
cheerleader1.gif
yippee10.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Ok guys. The listkeeper position is done by senority so whomever wants to do it that is closer to the top gets the job. So right now I have a nomination or gwen. Sunny d has expressed interest and so has Freke. Deelight, are you in? So let me know if you want in or the list goes to the closest person on the top of the list. We haven''t heard from Gwen so next in line is deelight, sunnyd and then Freke. So let me know, ladies!!!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Seriously, if Gwen and Deelight do not confirm if they want the position then SUNNY D its al yours! I''ll give you all till tomorrow!!!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 4:45:50 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
Seriously, if Gwen and Deelight do not confirm if they want the position then SUNNY D its al yours! I''ll give you all till tomorrow!!!!
Woohoo!!!
36.gif
9.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 9:58:52 AM
Ok guys. The listkeeper position is done by senority so whomever wants to do it that is closer to the top gets the job. So right now I have a nomination or gwen. Sunny d has expressed interest and so has Freke. Deelight, are you in? So let me know if you want in or the list goes to the closest person on the top of the list. We haven''t heard from Gwen so next in line is deelight, sunnyd and then Freke. So let me know, ladies!!!

I leave in little over a week for my engagement 7wk holiday, (hopefully the ring will be done in time
32.gif
) so really I would be the worst listkeeper ever, thats why I seconded Freke :). But GL to whichever lady takes the role :).

But thanks :).

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 12:21:52 AM
Author: Deelight

I leave in little over a week for my engagement 7wk holiday, (hopefully the ring will be done in time
32.gif
) so really I would be the worst listkeeper ever, thats why I seconded Freke :). But GL to whichever lady takes the role :).

No problem, Deelight, I''ll be thinking about you and your 7wk holiday. OMG.. I would die for that. Good luck!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
It Looks Like SunnyD the list is all yours!!! Congrats!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 6:13:03 AM
Date: 8/27/2008 12:21:52 AM

Author: Deelight

32.gif

No problem, Deelight, I''ll be thinking about you and your 7wk holiday. OMG.. I would die for that. Good luck!

Thanks hun :) I can''t wait mostly LOL still things to do before we go
32.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! WOOOOHOOOO!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results