shape
carat
color
clarity

Back to reality.....Plus a link to pro wedding pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Hello all!

I haven''t posted in quite some time....with moving 1 month before the big day and finalizing wedding plans, I had absolutely NO free time! Now that hubby and I are home after having a fabulous wedding day and relaxing honeymoon, I am ready to show off some pictures!

Here is the link....

http://www.imagequix.com/exec/viewEventList.php

Click on "Laura and Mike Wedding 7/19/2008"

Then type in your email address to view the pictures. Don''t worry....they won''t send you anything, it is only used for people who decide to place an order!

There are a TON of pictures, so don''t feel obligated to look at all of them. Just let me know what you all think!
2.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
nothing showed up when I clicked on it.. :( Congrats about your wedding though and cant wait to see pics! :)

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
It didn''t work for me either!
15.gif
Hope it gets fixed soon I''d love to see your photos!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see the pics!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
That''s a whole lotta pictures to view!! From what I had time to look at right now, it looks like you had a lovely family style event, and everyone was having a great time! The church was very pretty, and the flowers were beautiful. I''ll have to revisit the site and really take a good long look at everything.

You looked wonderful, BTW. Congratulations on your wedding.

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
I looked at all of them, and I even went back to look again at some of them! They look beautiful. I think your photographer did a great job incorporating posed shots as well as more candid ones, and the energy of the great time everyone was having is apparent just by looking at them. I loved the wedding colors, and all the beautiful details. Congratulations!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies for taking the time to look at the pictures! I warned you that there were TONS!!!!!
3.gif

Once I get my CD-ROM of the images from the photographers, I will narrow it down and post my favorites.....

The picture of your flower girl & ring bearer is too cute for words!!! What a doll!! Beautiful pictures, I like the blue color scheme you used, very pretty!

ljsmith001

Shiny_Rock
wont let me. says forbidden.
5.gif

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

Everything looked beautiful, and it looks like your hair and makeup came out perfect! Even in the pictures where you''re a little far away, you eyes are noticable. You looked gorgeous!

Tell us more!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
ljsmith001 - did you try the 2nd link I posted?

claudiam - I will definately share more details about the BIG day sometime soon!

Sadly, I just found out that my grandfather (he is in some of the pictures) is going to be taken off of life support this evening. He had a massive heart attack while walking out of a restaurant on Monday night and collapsed. He smashed his face on the blacktop, stopped breathing, and had an acute fracture in his neck. Two nurses that happened to be in the restaurant started CPR, but he has been in a coma ever since. The doctors are not finding much brain activity on the EEGs they have done because he is so swollen. He has a living will that states he does not want any heroic measures, so we are going to honor his wishes.

I am sad to say goodbye,
7.gif
but am glad he was able to attend the wedding in good health. There is a picture of him dancing with the grandaughters with a big smile on his face. I will always cherish that photo!

I hope everyone enjoys the wedding pictures....I will be back with more details next week. My hubby and I are driving to Ohio to be with my family! Thanks in advance for all of your support!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Laura, I''m so sorry for your loss. I love all of your pictures, and I''m sure the one ones with your grandfather in them hold extra special meaning.

Congratulations to you and your husband. You look so happy and everyone seemed to be having a blast during the reception. Best wishes!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Wowow that is a lot of photos, but they're beautiful! And if you don't mind me saying so your DH is a hunk!
12.gif
Y'all look great together! I especially love your hair, I might have to steal that. Did you have an inspiration pic you used that I could borrow?
31.gif

ETA: I just read the post about your grandpa. I am so sorry..
38.gif
15.gif
. ((Hugs)) Also, I wanted to wish best wishes to you and your DH. I am glad you have him to comfort you during this time of loss.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
15.gif
Laura - so sorry to hear about your grandfather...I am so glad he was able to share your special day with you and that you have that picture of him that you love...

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for the sympathy regarding my grandfather.
4.gif
He passed away on Saturday, August 2nd.there to support one another.

Sarah - I do have an inspiration pic for how I wanted the front of my hair, then my stylist just put the rest "up and curly" and framed it around my tiara comb.

Here is the pic....I used similar twists to the back to give it some volume.

twist front half updoa1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results