shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany or online

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zpak1981

Rough_Rock
I went to tiffany on Monday, I had an idea for the price for 1.30 E VS1 is appox. about 23k, but for the online either bluenile or gog, they are much cheaper. Tiffany has there own certificate, but the GIA or AGS are great too. Looking for 1.30-1.45ct E VS1 RB cut diamond, let me know anyone has one. Needle pinpoint will prefer, no feather or crystal.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
You are paying for the name, more than anything, when you buy from Tiffany, Harry Winston, etc... If you are looking to get the best value for your money, you should do a search online.
Whiteflash, Good Old Gold, etc... just make sure it''s somewhere with a great reputation! Don''t buy anything off ebay!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Tiffany''s stones are of excellent cut quality, but you''re paying for the brand name above all else. For that size, color, and clarity, you can get a MUCH less expensive and just as beautiful stone online. I''d start with WF and GOG, but plenty of other vendors have nice stones to check out. BN has a great inventory but doesn''t have much info available about their stones...and it may not matter to everyone, but they don''t have an upgrade policy.

As another way to save money, I''d also consider lower color/clarity stones. An ideal cut round diamond will look white at colors all the way to H-I and in some cases even lower. And you can easily find an eye-clean SI stone, one that will look no different from a VS1.

On a side note...I have to say that I went to a Tiffany''s for the first time a few days ago, and WOW, was I impressed! Seeing all those beautifully cut stones in the store''s lighting...the sparkle was blinding! But an ideal cut stone that you can get online would look just as awesome.

Anyway, here are some options from a brief search:
1.31 E/VS1 - fits your parameters and looks great!
1.214 E/SI2
1.214 G/VS1
1.35 G/VS1

zpak1981

Rough_Rock
Ya, I went to the store and ask for 1.30 G vs1 and 1.50 E vs1, actually you know what? I can''t tell the differece btw these two. Even the size are looked so close to me. what''s amazing~~~~ They looked so good under the store lighting. Also I bring my 1.0ct g vs1 to compare the color and size, it also showed sparking more than outside. I will go for G vs1 again if it is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results