shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani "classic" Collection

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringless

Shiny_Rock
So i'm eyeing this Ritani ring and tried it on today, and I'm IN LOVE with it. Does anyone have it??? How do you like it? Are the Pave diamonds holding up well? Any problems?
Style #: 1RZ1966

1216819627_1RZ1966ERP.jpg

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Forgive me as I dont know much about ring styles, etc. What is a halo? What are they referring to when they say without halo?

The ring I want is in their Classic collection not in the Endless Love collection, so I'm pretty sure the one I want is different from the pics posted above...

asudesigner

Shiny_Rock
A ring with a halo is a set of diamonds that encircle the center stone. Most of the endless love collection has them. So the ring you posted does not have a halo.

What I meant was to help you search for people that have the same ring. They don''t say micropave ritani from the classic collection, they say endless love without halo. Even though they are referring to the former.

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Got it. Thanks!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results