shape
carat
color
clarity

My Sholdt Semi Bezel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Back in Feb. My hubby gave me the ok to purchase a new stone for my e-ring. This wasn't so much of an ugrade but we did it because my original stone was..well.. ugly. He bought it without knowing anything about diamonds and there was a large inclusion that drove me crazy. The original stone is now with my sister that she had set into a pendant.

New stone was purchased through Whiteflash.
It's a GIA EX,EX, EX: 2.52ct, G, VS2- totally eye clean.
table 56
depth 60.9
pav 41
crown 34.

Per the sarin
table 56
depth 61
pav 40.9
crown 34.1

Now for the pics :D

ellesholsap.jpg

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
pic 2

elleshotld3.jpg

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
pic 3

sholdt23.jpg

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
i love this set!!!!!! and your band is awesome!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
pic 4

sholdtsem12.jpg

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I also found this interesting for anyone considering a lower color stone.

G stone before being set and my K pendant are side by side (as close as i could get) and i thought it was interesting to compare the colors this way. The K is 1.04 ct H&A purchased from GOG. In most lightening conditions I can''t see the color at all. This pic was taken midday facing north. I can''t see any warmth at all.

pendantandg.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh beautiful stone!!!!! Congratulations on your upgrade/change!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
LOVE the setting!!! Gorgeous stone too. :)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woman, it is about time!! I have been waiting foreeeeeeeeeeever for you to post this beauty.
36.gif

Beautiful diamond, and BIG.
9.gif
LOVE that setting, since the moment I first saw it posted here. Thanks for finally letting us enjoy it, and wear it in the best of health!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Incredible! Gorgeousgorgeous stone! I love the Sholdt setting!
36.gif

NuiX

Rough_Rock
I''m usually not a fan of bezel settings, but with that diamond how could I not fall in love with it?! It''s fantaculicious! Possibly you should ditch your husband, move in with me, and we could share jewelry?
31.gif
Eh... it was worth a try...

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s gorgeous. I love the bezel setting.
36.gif

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
OOOH, I love that setting! Semi-Bezel! Yumyumyum! And that huge rock, lucky lady :D

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
cbs102, Maisie, geckodani, ellen, coatimundi, nuix, mmt, somehowcollide- thank you for your nice comments. very much appreciated
1.gif

ellen- i''m a bit slow when it comes to posting
7.gif
. And i tend to stay away from SMTR because when i see all the gorgeous bling, i always start to second guess my choice
38.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
6.gif
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring, I''m a sucker for clean lines and luv luv luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
omg. it''s STUNNING. i absolutely love it. i never thought i was much of a bezel fan, but recently i saw a ring similar to yours, but much much smaller, in person and i absolutely fell in love with it. so, i can imagine yours is an absolute stunner in person! i love how low it sits. and oh!! it''s so lovely with your bands!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/20/2008 11:25:00 AM
Author: elle_chris
cbs102, Maisie, geckodani, ellen, coatimundi, nuix, mmt, somehowcollide- thank you for your nice comments. very much appreciated
1.gif

ellen- i''m a bit slow when it comes to posting
7.gif
. And i tend to stay away from SMTR because when i see all the gorgeous bling, i always start to second guess my choice
38.gif
6.gif
Don''t you dare. *waves finger at elle*

It''s gorgeous, and unique. What more could you want?! Seriously.
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

2DIE4!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
wow, your set is so gorgeous!!
30.gif

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Nothing to second guess there.

I have always loved that particular Sholdt setting. It''s so fluid and showcases your fabulous stone like a spotlight
30.gif

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! I love that setting with your stone!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Jenn5504, Macie, jcrow, SanDiegoLady, canuk-gal, vita*dolce, misspinky (by the way I LOVE your new ring), purrfectpear, laurel25- Thank you for looking and your compliments!
9.gif

Ellen, Purrfect- I doubt I''ll ever change the setting even in my moments of weakness- which happen to be many here on PS
11.gif
. But yea, I''ve been coveting this Sholdt for at least 3 years and am esctatc with the way it turned out. While I love pave and halos, my style wouldn''t let me pull it off.
Modern, sleek and minimal all the way for me baby!!
9.gif

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/20/2008 11:40:29 AM
Author: jcrow
omg. it''s STUNNING. i absolutely love it. i never thought i was much of a bezel fan, but recently i saw a ring similar to yours, but much much smaller, in person and i absolutely fell in love with it. so, i can imagine yours is an absolute stunner in person! i love how low it sits. and oh!! it''s so lovely with your bands!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Ditto. Count me as a new bezel fan.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I usually like antique style rings but yours could convert me to modern! Beautiful!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I almost paged you in SMTR, I have seen a pic of your ring floating around! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE PICTURES PLEASE; I AM IN LOVE
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
congrats!!!!
35.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Maggieb, Tacori E-ring, Skippy- Thank you very much ladies!!
9.gif

Skippy, I posted some pics in RockyTalky when Blondie paged me. She was having her jeweler make her a ring based on the Sholdt design. Hers turned out great too! I''d dying to get some fire shots but it''s such a pain here. No backyard in NYC, and so far, hubbie''s been refusing to take nonchalant pics of my hand in the midst of thousands of people. Must further train hubby!

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
I love this ring - it looks perfect on you. Definitely no need for second guessing!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
That setting and beautiful diamond are just perfection and it literally makes me drool!

Big Congrats!!! more pics please!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results