shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged! Oval solitaire in classic setting :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, just gorgeous!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning, and the proportions are so elegant on your hand!

jacklyn0418

Rough_Rock
It is so hard to decide what you want, I was freaking out when my sister and friends started to ask me what I liked incase my boyfriend asked them for advice (we have been together for a long time, but are young (23) so when it was coming or if ever I had no clue, I did know my boyfriend well enough to know that something like a proposal would be a surprise)

Anyway, I didn''t have a clue what to tell my sister and friends when they asked! But to my surprise and everyone else''s (his mother did not even know he got a ring and was proposing) he surprised me way before I even got a chance to decide what to tell my friends i liked. SO GLAD cause I never would of picked this and it is the perfect ring for me!

Eternity bands are nice. I might get one as a wedding band. If he had gotten that style as the setting for the engagement ring, I am sure I would of loved it just as much. However, i think the simple setting is classic and timeless.

I am going to try to post more pics, once I take some more.

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
It is stunning! Your fiance picked a lovely ring
36.gif
Congratulations on your engagement!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful classic oval! Congratulations on your engagement!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
That''s lovely! Congratulations!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
looks PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. He did an amazing job. It looks gorgeous on your hand and the setting is perfect. Congratulations!!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful oval solitaire! It looks amazing on your pretty hand and he did a WONDERFUL job! Bravo to your FI for doing it all by himself and congratulations to you both!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results