shape
carat
color
clarity

I am engaged - AGAIN! Tiffany reset ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GolfGirl2008

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/14/2008 5:46:06 AM
Author: mb418
Hi golfgirl, congratulations on the reset. :) and it''s really sweet that he proposed again!
1.gif

can I ask you a question please? How did you approach T&Co for the reset? How long did you have the ring for? Because when I asked if Tiffany could reset my Lucida, and they said no. (I am not sure if it is because I wanted a different band, and the Lucida is patented, so they wouldn''tchange it, but it seemed to me that they wouldn''t entertain the idea at all (because they really didn''t listen to my request) even if I were to just switch it to yellow gold, for argument sake)

Appreciate it if you could share your experience. Thanks!!
Sorry you have had trouble with getting your ring reset ... I am more than happy to share the details of my amazing T&Co experience but prefer to do it privately. Is there a way to private message on these forums? I am so happy with my ring!!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tiffany solitaires are my new lust - what a gorgeous ring! I''m so happy you can get married with the ring of your dreams!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What an improvement! It''s gorgeous-the new setting makes the diamond just pop! It''s hard to improve on a 2.3 carat diamond, but you just did!
2.gif

As for bands, I love the bezel set eternity band that musey has, personally. I don''t know if that''s your style, but it''s such a cool band. I think the bead set band would look great, too. I hope you show us what you get!

And just an FYI in case you want to sell the matching band somewhere, there''s a website called www.signedpieces.com that specializes in selling pre-owned designer jewelry. Pearlman''s also does consignment.

P.S. There is no PM feature on Pricescope.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I am in love with your ring!!!!!!!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Pure platinum and diamond HEAVEN! I love the reset and it was so worth it to let that stone be the star of the show! Congratulations and enjoy! I love the knife edge WB and the shared prong eternities at Tiff''s but someone else said that her shared prong had some girdle rubbing against the prong issues and that would be so bothersome. Tiffany''s has an incredible selection, so I agree with others who recommended to try on everything you can and see what you like best!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, it looks gorgeous! Congratulations!

blondie

Shiny_Rock
It is sooooo stunning! It really showcases your beautiful diamond! I wear a custom-made 3mm scattered diamond band (basically the same as the etoile) although my engaement ring is semi-bezel set, it was initially mounted in a 6-prong Tiffany-style setting and I really liked the look!!!

Ali

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/14/2008 3:06:32 PM
Author: GolfGirl2008
Date: 8/14/2008 5:46:06 AM

Author: mb418

Hi golfgirl, congratulations on the reset. :) and it's really sweet that he proposed again!
1.gif

can I ask you a question please? How did you approach T&Co for the reset? How long did you have the ring for? Because when I asked if Tiffany could reset my Lucida, and they said no. (I am not sure if it is because I wanted a different band, and the Lucida is patented, so they wouldn'tchange it, but it seemed to me that they wouldn't entertain the idea at all (because they really didn't listen to my request) even if I were to just switch it to yellow gold, for argument sake)

Appreciate it if you could share your experience. Thanks!!

Sorry you have had trouble with getting your ring reset ... I am more than happy to share the details of my amazing T&Co experience but prefer to do it privately. Is there a way to private message on these forums? I am so happy with my ring!!
36.gif
Pricescope is a public forum focused on education. We believe that any information that might be useful to one person in private will greatly benefit many publicly. Please share your experience for everyone to learn from.

Please keep in mind the policies when posting on the forums. For the privacy and protection of our members, no private information, including email addresses, may be posted here.

The link to policies can be found at the bottom of every forum page.

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/faq.asp?mode=policy

GolfGirl2008

Rough_Rock
Sorry, I didn''t know there was no PM features allowed here! Not meaning to break any rules, just instead to show my amazing new ring. Thanks for all the compliments and help everyone.

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/18/2008 11:30:15 PM
Author: GolfGirl2008
Sorry, I didn''t know there was no PM features allowed here! Not meaning to break any rules, just instead to show my amazing new ring. Thanks for all the compliments and help everyone.
Hi Golfgirl ... I tried to put my email address here but the post was taken away immediately
7.gif

sorry to cause you trouble as well! Congrats once again!
36.gif

missyminx

Shiny_Rock
I love your new setting, it really makes your diamond POP! I am also deliberating getting a solitaire setting versus one with side stones around the same size as yours. You have given me a very clear picture. Thanks for sharing.
Thumbs up for going with your gut feel!
1.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Glad it worked out--your ring is wonderful.

cheers--Sharon

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, it is sooooooooo perfect! You defintately made the right decision! As for a band, shared prong gets my vote personally.........but I''m a big biased.
20.gif

Mrs.Guz

Shiny_Rock
OMG! It''s absolutely beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results