shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet my new diamond studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missyminx

Shiny_Rock
Skippy123, somehowcollide, kcoursolle, marcyc, Gemma12, geckodani thank you all too!

Here is a pic I took tonight after I got back from work. The earrings look tiny relative to my face. In fact my face is so big I couldn't get a good front photo showing both earrings clearly! My cheeks kept getting in the way! Pass the celery please!
7.gif

Are jackets the way to go?
7.gif

missyminxearringprofile.jpg

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
missy,
Your studs are fantastic! The scale is perfect on you! I suppose one could upgrade there's no more earlobe left, but I think it's a gorgeous size and the studs look BIG, bright and beautiful. Love 'em!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great earrings--they look very well on you!

cheers--Sharon

marriedwithdiamonds

Rough_Rock
amazing earrings! i love them. they are perfect! you could upgrade them because you could definitely pull off a larger set but then these really do look so good on you

i can''t decide what would be best, good luck and congrats!!!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Those studs are just the perfect size for you. They are not tiny at all. I agree for very special occations jackets would give extra bling, but you have a perfect size right now for every day wear, so I wouldn''t upgrade those babies. Love the picture. The white on your ears really pops.

Well done!!!
36.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! They are the perfect size! Love them!
36.gif

and you have lovely cheeks--and complexion! The size is gorgeous on you!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your earring are the perfect size for you!! They are beautiful and so are you. You have very beautiful eyes, you are just darling.

Linda

cara

Ideal_Rock
Those are the absolute perfect size for most occasions. You could go bigger on your wedding day, but then they might be too much for other occasions. They are totally noticeable and lovely!!! Congrats, those rocks rock!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
You AND your new studs are beautiful. They are a very nice size. You could upgrade, of coarse, but do I think you NEED to? NO. They are gorgeous. I think jackets for the wedding day would be awesome.......but again, those studs are substantial on their own, very pretty!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Your face is gorgeous, and not big at all! I don''t think you need bigger studs either, of course, who doesn''t want bigger diamonds? Your face does not make them disappear, I think they look great, but if you''ve got the means, why the heck not?
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results