shape
carat
color
clarity

Some Hermes bags try on some necklaces

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

clop

Shiny_Rock
wow, didn''t think any piece of jewelry could stand up to a Kelly, nor any bag could hold it''s own against a 12 ct tw necklace, but I was wrong! They''re the perfect complement! Thanks for sharing your lovely collection
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 2 favorite things...handbags and bling!
Great pictures!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2008 7:42:13 AM
Author:Madam Bijoux
Miss Kelly wears a 12 carat total weight necklace. Stones are G/VS2. Miss Evelyne wears a pendant from T&Co and Miss Constance wears a 2.25 carat sapphire pendant from T & Co.
you have excellent taste...did you have to be put on a waiting list for the Kelly bag?I hear there is a long wait for a few of the styles like a Kelly or berkin style bag...the diamond collar necklace is classic and i hope you wear it often!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks again and good morning Jewelerman. I didn't have to get on a waiting list for the Kelly - the King of Prussia store always has a few Kellys. You generally don't have to get on a waiting list for anything at Hermes unless you're doing a special order. (They don't broadcast it, but they have more bags stashed away in the stores than most customers realize.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results