shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find an e-ring setting to go with this band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Hey All, I need advice. I have this beautiful Pave 2.05 ctw diamond eterinty band 6mm wide. It is F/G VS1 colour. This baby really sparkles. Sorry the picture is blurry. I did it inside on a cloudy day. My questions to all you PSers out there, what kind of e-ring to you think would go with this? Can you post pictures for me with some of your ideas. I love antique style setting with halos, but the halo would have to be tall to accomodate this band. Let me know what you all can help me find.
I am looking for white gold-18 k with pave diamonds on the shank preferably but I would go with any of your suggestions -I love cushion cut diamond enter stones but I would settle for round as well. Let me know some of your setting ideas.

Sienna swimming 045.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring, how about a classic Tiffany setting?

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I would think about adding some milgrain to something like this:
flush fit band
...which is intentionally set a little higher than most rings, so there's space for the band to slide right in. I'm sure it could be modified to fit a cushion. It's not a halo, but I think the bead-set pave would look nice with your antique-style ring.

ETA: This ring might fit flush with your wedding band as well, and the pave reminds me of your setting. I would consider milgraining this as well. Or maybe this one?

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for your suggestions. I will look into these really nice settings you have all sent me. Much appreciated.

Keep them coming out there.
36.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I bet that ring will light up a room
1.gif

Are you set on wearing it with an e-ring? At 6mm of pave, I am sure it could stand on its own
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results