shape
carat
color
clarity

I guess he was excited after all!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha...glad you were wrong! Congrats!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on that beauty of a ring! And on being engaged!

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif

It seems like he put a lot of thought into it. And best of all he was too EXCITED to wait any longer! So happy to hear that your worries from the other thread are gone!
9.gif

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! The ring is beautiful, and your FI is so cute for being so excited he couldn''t wait. What an adorable proposal story!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweet engagement story! Congratuations.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Congrats! I read your post about him not being excited and I thought to myself "some act like that when they are plotting" Your ring is beautiful!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
awwwww... and you doubted him! the shame of a LIW hehe
2.gif
That''s a really sweet proposal. Congratulations!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww, congrats, Fiery! What a completely endearing proposal! Best wishes to you both!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I love that you were just worried he didn''t want to propose and he couldn''t wait! And what a sweet proposal! The ring is beautiful and I can''t wait for more pics when you get a camera!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!! Congrats on your beautiful new ring!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How adorable that he couldn''t wait to ask you to marry him!! And your ring is amazing, big congratulations to you both!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
yayy.gif
What a sweet proposal story!! Congrats!!

Carbonlove

Rough_Rock
Congrats! That is very sweet! I rarely post, but always read your threads. You are a great story teller. You write like you would talk. I love that! And you always add expressions! Good for you! Your company will be missed!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much everyone!! It feels great to be part of a community that shares in my excitement during such a happy time in my life.
30.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Sweet proposal and beautiful ring!!
36.gif

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
SO PRETTY! CONGRATULATIONS!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations girl!
36.gif
The proposal sounds so sweet and your ring is beautiful! I love how sparkly it is...you will be distracted for a long time! Can't wait to read about the wedding planning!

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
yayyyyy!! i find it sooo cute and romantic that he couldn''t wait to make you his fianceee!!! perfect!!

btw...if you don''t mind me asking, what''s your ring size?

congratssss!!!!!
36.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2008 9:34:47 AM
Author: julie04
yayyyyy!! i find it sooo cute and romantic that he couldn''t wait to make you his fianceee!!! perfect!!

btw...if you don''t mind me asking, what''s your ring size?

congratssss!!!!!
36.gif
Thank you Julie. I don''t mind
1.gif
My ring size is 7
1.gif

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!!! Congratulations, darling girl!

I, too, will miss you around here, please visit!

And I''m looking forward to seeing what you guys decide to do for your big day - I''ve seen you considering some really sweet and fun options!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
yayy.gif
yayy.gif
dothewave.gif
yayy.gif
yayy.gif

CONGRATULATIONS FIERY!!!! Such wonderful news! I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU GIRL!!!!!!!

Your ring is absolutely perfect...
30.gif

edotf104

Rough_Rock
[COLOR=dark red]Congratulations, fieryred!!![/COLOR]

Such a sweet proposal story-- and gorgeous ring
1.gif

Cheers to you and your new fiancé!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
YAYYYYY Fiery!!! I''m so happy for you!!!
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s amazing news! I knew that he''d be planning something good! Your ring is fab!

hisdiamondgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...I''m gone from Pricescope for a little while and look what happens, you, Meresal, honey, (who else? I''m sure I''m missing somebody!)...just like that gone from the list! =)

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement and your beautiful ring and proposal! Soooo cute!

You better hang around these parts and not abandon us for the BWW board!

BTW...when is Marc Anthony going to be in Miami? He''s going to be here in New York soon and I can''t wait!!! I don''t think I''ve missed not even one of his concerrts in NY in the past 5 years!!! I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
him!

Again congratulations fiery!
36.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2008 1:14:59 PM
Author: hisdiamondgirl
Wow...I''m gone from Pricescope for a little while and look what happens, you, Meresal, honey, (who else? I''m sure I''m missing somebody!)...just like that gone from the list! =)

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement and your beautiful ring and proposal! Soooo cute!

You better hang around these parts and not abandon us for the BWW board!

BTW...when is Marc Anthony going to be in Miami? He''s going to be here in New York soon and I can''t wait!!! I don''t think I''ve missed not even one of his concerrts in NY in the past 5 years!!! I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
him!

Again congratulations fiery!
36.gif
Thank you so much!

He''ll be here Sept 4
36.gif
36.gif
I love him too and am a huge fan. I was kind of disappointed to here he''s doing the show with Alejandro Fernandez but he''s pretty awesome himself. He hasn''t done a solo show in Miami in a very long time. Did you happen to catch him and Jennifer on tour? What an awesome show. I loved every second of it and she was beautiful (and did an awesome job).

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
How cute is your FI?!?!?!!?

He even got dressed up for the proposal. I
30.gif
it!!

I never really visit this thread, but when I saw this I just had to read it!! I am so excited for you. Nice ring too!

Congratulations!!
36.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Fiery, what wonderful news!
36.gif
I am so glad you were just having some LIWitis and it wasn''t really any issues within the relationship.

I am actually kind of sad because I always like reading your posts. Don''t forget to stop by in LIW, okay?

So, my other question for you: Do you get Marc Anthony tickets as an engagement gift, too?
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results