shape
carat
color
clarity

My new RHR from Tiffany''s

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/25/2008 2:11:43 AM
Author: EthansMom
Date: 7/24/2008 10:12:25 PM

Author: jencho

so that''s what a great quality aquamarine looks like! wow, the color is stunning and sparkles incredibly...you lucky gal! question: the legacy that''s in the pic is a sapphire? it looks a little purple in the pic, is that a true color or much more blue in person?

Hi jencho~

Well when the sales associate pulled it out, I asked her if it was sapphire and she said that it was... But it is possible she made a mistake because at the time she was a bit more focused on my aqua than anything else, and also there were TWO Legacies with slightly different deeper blues. One was more true deep blue and the other was the one I have pictured with a more violet tint... I will be going back to the mall tomorrow and try to confirm... (But mostly try and take more eye candy pictures for you guys!!
36.gif
Seriously~ when I was there yesterday, there were at least 6 different Legacy colors and NOT including the aquamarine!)

I might chicken out though! It''s one thing to try on the ring, but another to take pictures of them!! I want to take all the Legacy colors! Maybe I''ll give the excuse that I''m thinking of purchasing one and I don''t know what color so I need to take pictures so I could decide??? Any emotional support or cheering on would greatly help!!

Josie

Hi Josie! It is amazing how many colors they have. I got the Tanzanite Legacy in February and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! but your Aqua is a really gorgeous color and a nicer color Aqua than the Aquas in the Legacies I saw in February. The Legacy you pictured looked a very deep blue to me, so I wouldn''t be surprised if it was a sapphire. But Tiffany Tanzanite also look deep blue, so it is possible that she told you the wrong stone. Please post more pictures of your incredible ring. It is SO BEAUTIFUL!!

EthansMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/25/2008 8:49:50 AM
Author: Isabelle
Date: 7/25/2008 2:11:43 AM

Author: EthansMom

Date: 7/24/2008 10:12:25 PM

Author: jencho

so that''s what a great quality aquamarine looks like! wow, the color is stunning and sparkles incredibly...you lucky gal! question: the legacy that''s in the pic is a sapphire? it looks a little purple in the pic, is that a true color or much more blue in person?

Hi jencho~

Well when the sales associate pulled it out, I asked her if it was sapphire and she said that it was... But it is possible she made a mistake because at the time she was a bit more focused on my aqua than anything else, and also there were TWO Legacies with slightly different deeper blues. One was more true deep blue and the other was the one I have pictured with a more violet tint... I will be going back to the mall tomorrow and try to confirm... (But mostly try and take more eye candy pictures for you guys!!
36.gif
Seriously~ when I was there yesterday, there were at least 6 different Legacy colors and NOT including the aquamarine!)

I might chicken out though! It''s one thing to try on the ring, but another to take pictures of them!! I want to take all the Legacy colors! Maybe I''ll give the excuse that I''m thinking of purchasing one and I don''t know what color so I need to take pictures so I could decide??? Any emotional support or cheering on would greatly help!!

Josie

Hi Josie! It is amazing how many colors they have. I got the Tanzanite Legacy in February and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! but your Aqua is a really gorgeous color and a nicer color Aqua than the Aquas in the Legacies I saw in February. The Legacy you pictured looked a very deep blue to me, so I wouldn''t be surprised if it was a sapphire. But Tiffany Tanzanite also look deep blue, so it is possible that she told you the wrong stone. Please post more pictures of your incredible ring. It is SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Oh thank you for that sweet comment~ I love tanzanite! I actually prefer tanzanite over sapphire because I LOVE that purplish blue~!! Its SO pretty!
And I will try to post clearer pictures soon... It''s a lot more work than pictures from my phone because those I can just email to myself! I still need to post pics of my ER and WB~.....
19.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just stunning!!! What a beautiful colour!

kokobo

Rough_Rock
I have bought my mom a necklace with the same setting as a pendent. It is very lovely!!!!!

aquarhr2_cpp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results