shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Financial Management Books?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
I have most everything I want from my income - a nice house (will get a new one next year), great cars, yummy food on the table, great clothes for me and Miller. I save a tonne each year for the future.

But I feel like I should be more "methodical" about it. For example, I have heard various recommendations on certain percentages of income on housing, savings, etc. I have heard other ideas about budgeting and saving. Can anyone recommend a really great book that gives some advise?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I read David Bach''s books when I graduated from college, they''re all of the "Automatic Millionaire" persuasion. Oh, and I think he has the books about finishing rich, too. They were very easy to read, gave extremely practical advice, and they gave guidance about saving a certain percentage of your income.

That was a while ago, though, I''m not sure they''re still in print.

shel

Shiny_Rock
I posted this a while ago. Read my post (the last one) in this thread:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/how-to-find-a-financial-adviser-and-how-much-do-they-cost.86222/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results