shape
carat
color
clarity

For those who have the SC Tiffany replica...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

maiyavel

Shiny_Rock
Are you happy with it? Is it really the closest to the original?

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
I have one, and yes it is very close to the original-the side profile is pretty close to perfect! The only difference that I have found between mine and the Tiffanys is the width of the shank-mine seems a lot thinner which I love-and the head sits a tiny bit taller. It is a beautiful setting and I am very happy with it.

chipp

Rough_Rock
Kasey3- do you have a piture? I would love to see it!

francesfarmer

Rough_Rock
I second this. I love the SC replica!

maiyavel

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! Kasey3 I would love to see photos of your setting... I''m thinking of re-setting my ering... I''d post pics but I can''t for the life of me figure out how to shrink them... I have a mac...

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have the SC Tiffany replica and I''m very happy with it! Mine sits slightly lower than the actual Tiff, which I prefer. The prongs on the real Tiffany is slightly longer and thinner. Since each setting is custom made to fit your stone, I believe you can specify how high/low you want it set.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results