shape
carat
color
clarity

Coordinating Siding and Roof Colors

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
We''re going to be reroofing our house next month, and are also planning on residing the house, but not until next year, most likely.....but I want to plan ahead and make sure I choose a color of shingles that will go with the new siding.....Our house is a gray/white right now with a burgundy/red roof. I''m trying to pick out what color I want for siding so that I can coordinate with the roof.....I''m leaning towards a beige.....just wondering for those of you that have beige siding, what is your shingle color? Or any other color combo suggestions, I''m open to ideas.....Thanks!!!

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Well as far as siding, I think a nice darker beige would be great. What kind of shingles do you plan on using for the roof?

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2008 11:28:25 PM
Author: pennquaker09
Well as far as siding, I think a nice darker beige would be great. What kind of shingles do you plan on using for the roof?
You mean there are different kinds?????
6.gif
Probably just asphalt shingles.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I would definitely have a plan in mind before I went shingle shopping. Knowing what color you plan to side your house with will make it much easier to choose shingles. There are a kajillion colors!

If you are leaning towards a gray (or cool) color siding, then I would look at dark gray or charcoal roof shingles. If you are leaning towards beige or putty (warm) color siding, etc., then I would look at browns, chocolates, etc., for shingles.

I''m glad that you are thinking ahead... just drive around and notice some people''s siding colors and roof colors and you have to wonder... um, hellloooo? Did you even THINK ABOUT this?!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2008 6:12:35 PM
Author: Lynn B
I would definitely have a plan in mind before I went shingle shopping. Knowing what color you plan to side your house with will make it much easier to choose shingles. There are a kajillion colors!

If you are leaning towards a gray (or cool) color siding, then I would look at dark gray or charcoal roof shingles. If you are leaning towards beige or putty (warm) color siding, etc., then I would look at browns, chocolates, etc., for shingles.

I'm glad that you are thinking ahead... just drive around and notice some people's siding colors and roof colors and you have to wonder... um, hellloooo? Did you even THINK ABOUT this?!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
OMG, I know!!!! We live in a town of mostly older homes, and let me tell ya.....its quite the assortment!
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like black or dark gray. Goes with everything
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results