shape
carat
color
clarity

memoire side views?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chipp

Rough_Rock
I''m getting very close to deciding on a setting for my new diamond, but I still need some help!!! If anyone has a side shot (or any shot. the more the better) of the memoire engagement ring, with or without a band, can you please post it? I love it from the top, but want to see it from the side. thanks!

chipp

Rough_Rock
thank you so much for that link! that was exactly what i was looking for. your ring is amazing!!!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
Thanks chipp and somehowcollide! I''m getting SO impatient to have my ring back! chipp, have you seen the Memoire rings in person? Mine is from Bailey Banks and Biddle and I''ve read about other PSers seeing them elsewhere. Let us know what you decide on!

chipp

Rough_Rock
I''ve seen them in person, but without a stone set in it. The prongs seemed like the diamond would sit very high and I was a little worried about knocking it around, but I''m very glad to hear that they can set it lower! I''m actually looking at the same size side stones as your original with a stone about the size of yours so it was great to see it with the right proportions! I think I may get a 6 prong just for security even though I really like the 4 prong look a lot better. I''m just nervous about it. Do you know how big your side stones will be when they remake your ring? Maybe I should just start with that size to avoid any problems. Please post pictures when you get your ring back. I hope it comes soon!!!

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
The prongs on my ring did hold the stone up very high so I''m interested to see how they''re going to set it so it''s lower. Apparently it can be done though so I recommend it! The prongs are also pretty wide so I feel like they do a good job of protecting the stone. Take that into account if you really want 4 prongs! Apparently the setting normally comes with 6 prongs so I''m sure that''s really pretty, too -- it''s such a subjective thing. I''m not sure how big the sidestones will be on the new ring (I just said bigger but still dainty!) but I''ll report back when I get it. It''s supposed to be done this week but I won''t get it until the second week in August when I''m in CA visiting FI.
39.gif
Are you planning to order the ring very soon? I''m excited that we''ll be ring twins!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results