shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me 3-stone with round center, pave band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

runnerafr

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for ideas to incorporate my current 1.3c round stone into a 3-stone ring for my 10-year anniversary.
I like large side stones and a pave band.

I really like this Leon Mege with a cushion center:

Leon Mege 3-stone

Any suggestions (with pictures) would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks so much!!!
21.gif

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, my ring kind of fits so thought I would share - it is a LM 3 stone that incorporates both my original engagement ring stone (.97) and my 10 year anniversary stone (2 ct ctr) - we added a .90 sidestone and created the setting for my most recent anniversary (18 yrs
1.gif
) - it is 3 sided pave, I do not wear it with a band (I wear an eternity band on my RH)

mmlm3stone.jpg

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a profile shot, it shows more of the band.
1.gif

mmlmprofile.jpg

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Babysteps- I adore your ring!!!!!! I love both yours and Kasey3''s 3 stone rings! They are breathtaking and gorgeous!!!! I am waiting for a quote from Leon for the same ring with just a little pave and only one sided, not 3 sides. I thank you and kasey3 for sharing your pictures of your beautiful rings here on Pricescope. I love it here!!!!

Runnerafr, good luck with your search for your 3 stone ring. Happy 10 yr annv.!!!! Can''t wait to hear what you decide to go with. Please let us know what you end up going with and of course pictures would be great!

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
WOW babysteps...you''re ring is TDF!!
30.gif
definitely one of my favorite LM''s!

runnerafr, check out AggieTexan''s gorgeous 3-stone! I think on the 2nd page she says it''s from a private jeweler. Love the milgraining!

Good luck in your search!

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks PeppermintPatty and SanDiegoLady
35.gif
Aggiebling, great link to AggieTexan''s ring - WOWZA!! that is an incredible stone
3.gif
Runnerafr, you are going to have fun designing! what a great anniversary gift you will have
1.gif
congrats on the milestone!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
babysteps, I always love seeing photos of your beauty! It''s such a timeless classic setting. Just wonderful...

runnerafr

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much. Your ring and all the suggestions are fabulous.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow babysteps that is beautiful. I am a fan of pave and three stone rings. Thats great!!!

Futuremrss

Shiny_Rock
OOOh I love that idea..how special!

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
for some reason i am not able to upload any pics... but here is a link to my engagement ring. I know that you said that you like bigger center stones.. mine is only .83 but there is pave everywhere!!!!

runnerafr

Rough_Rock
Thanks again everyone for the great pictures and the wonderful link to the 3-stone thread.

My husband is very sentimental and when I originally mentioned that I wanted an upgrade to a new larger stone (I was thinking about 2.5 cts - hey, we can dream, right?), he wanted me to keep my original stone (a family stone). The idea of using my original stone as a SIDE stone with a new center stone (bigger) and a matching third, side stone is a FABULOUS idea!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results