shape
carat
color
clarity

my anniversary band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msee

Rough_Rock

for our 2nd anniversary!

4.gif

7-stone band: 0.50 ctw, G-H, VS1
solitaire: 1.01 ct, I, SI1

a---img.jpg

msee

Rough_Rock
another view..

b---img.jpg

msee

Rough_Rock
to compare with my current semi-eternity..
also showing off a bit of fire!
5.gif

c---img.jpg

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
that is so beautiful. Love the YG as well.

Can you tell me what camera you used, I am looking for a new one and those shots are great.

d2b

msee

Rough_Rock
and here''s the whole set!
hope you like it..
19.gif

d---img.jpg

msee

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 7:03:03 AM
Author: D2B
that is so beautiful. Love the YG as well.

Can you tell me what camera you used, I am looking for a new one and those shots are great.

d2b
thanks, glad you like them!
12.gif

i have a canon digital ixus 75. not the latest model, but it sure takes pretty pictures!
emphoto.gif

magda72

Rough_Rock
Wow,
36.gif

I like them very much
26.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I definitely love your three rings together! The yellow gold against the crisp whiteness of the diamonds is beautiful!

Your new seven stone is fabulous.

marriedwithdiamonds

Rough_Rock
i just love it. all the rings are timeless and elegant

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sheer simplicity - absolutely gorgeous! I love each individual ring and I love them all together.

I have a three stone ring with yellow gold shank and platinum prongs. How do you feel about the yellow gold eternity ring with yellow gold prongs against the platinum prongs of your ering? Sometimes I like the look and other times I question it so have never bought an eternity wedding band for that reason. Would love to hear your thoughts - from the picture it looks wonderful!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the orientation of the prongs on your ring! I''m not usually a 4 prong fan, but I like that look!

The anniversary band looks beautiful with your set. Congrats!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous and I love that they are in yellow gold!!!!!
30.gif

luvstheflash

Rough_Rock
Very beautiful...I love the different pieces together!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VERY beautiful!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Elegant, classic rings with an unusual 4-prong orientation on the solitaire. I can''t say it often enough how much I admire the classics (in a tasteful size)with just one unique feature "twist." (However, that twist has to be something not too different or "far out").

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your anniversary!

Your new band is very pretty and substantial enough to be worn on its own. I also like your original band too and I wonder how your bands would look together with out your e-ring, maybe I am crazy for suggesting that...hehe.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set, I love the three together.
Congratulations on your anniversary!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set, congrats! I love your solitiare setting too!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I love
30.gif
the yellow gold!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Dear goodness, what beauties msee. The prong arrangement on your ering is so cool, and three cheers for YG!

luckynumber7

Shiny_Rock
lovely set!!!! congrats on your anniversary.
36.gif

msee

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 10:01:26 AM
Author: MissGotRocks
Sheer simplicity - absolutely gorgeous! I love each individual ring and I love them all together.

I have a three stone ring with yellow gold shank and platinum prongs. How do you feel about the yellow gold eternity ring with yellow gold prongs against the platinum prongs of your ering? Sometimes I like the look and other times I question it so have never bought an eternity wedding band for that reason. Would love to hear your thoughts - from the picture it looks wonderful!
first of all, thanks for the compliments!
5.gif
all my rings have gold prongs (initially they were all set in wg, so i asked my jeweller to plate them in yg) and i''ve also wondered how a platinum-prong yg shank ring would look with a yg-prong eternity as well..
34.gif
i guess it would depend on the setting...all i know is that it gives me another excuse to continue visiting jewelry stores and try on rings.
2.gif

btw can i just say that your 3-stone ring is absolutely breathtaking!
30.gif

msee

Rough_Rock
magda72, gemgirl, marriedwithdiamonds, geckodani, Catmom, luvstheflash, motownmama, RxTechRN2b, omieluv, Diamond*Dana, vespergirl, february2003bride, LoveInBloom, luckynumber7 ---- thanks a lot for all your sweet comments!
1.gif
truth be told i''ve been skeptical about wearing all three together...but now i think i can whenever i''m in the mood!
9.gif

i''ve been a PS lurker for a while and am constantly blown away by all the sparklies! the info on this site has also helped me tremendously when i shop for diamonds...now i can usually tell a good deal from a rip-off. YAY for pricescopE!
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/17/2008 9:09:44 AM
Author: msee

Date: 7/16/2008 10:01:26 AM
Author: MissGotRocks

first of all, thanks for the compliments!
5.gif
all my rings have gold prongs (initially they were all set in wg, so i asked my jeweller to plate them in yg) and i''ve also wondered how a platinum-prong yg shank ring would look with a yg-prong eternity as well..
34.gif
i guess it would depend on the setting...all i know is that it gives me another excuse to continue visiting jewelry stores and try on rings.
2.gif

btw can i just say that your 3-stone ring is absolutely breathtaking!
30.gif
I couldn''t tell that your ering prongs were yellow gold but that certainly makes the look more cohesive.

Any excuse in the book to get into jewelry stores and try on new stuff is right up my alley!

At any rate, your rings are beautiful. Enjoy!

MomHelpingSon

Rough_Rock
Lovely! Such a unique look. I love stacking rings of different shapes/sizes.

loverocks

Shiny_Rock
Oh, just beautiful! I love that the whole set is all yg also! Contragts on your anniversary! What a nice way to mark the occasion. Wear it in good health~ :)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. I like how the prongs are north/south. Makes it so unique!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are gorgeous! I just adore the new band. Your set is so fabulous, but in an understated way--very elegant. Congrats on the second anniversary, and may you have many more!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Absolutely fantastic! I love each and every possible pairing of your rings - but all three together are magnificent. It''s a perfectly balanced set. Congratulations!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary
I really love your solitaire setting - and your set looks fabulous together!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results