shape
carat
color
clarity

*** BECG and diamondnut *** your BevK bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
I know both of you bought the BevK ring of alternating rounds and baguettes a while back. BECG, did you exchange it for the thinner Sheldon Speyer? Just wondering if you could tell me about how the SS quality compared to the BevK? And diamondnut, did you receive your band yet? My rings are about the same width as yours so I was wondering if you found the BevK too wide like BECG?

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I have a Sheldon Speyer micropave eternity band, and it''s help up pretty well so far. It''s REALLY TINY, which is what I was looking for, but I was surprised at how thin it is! I also think that the Beverly K''s that I''ve seen have much more detail, which is pretty. Good luck!

glitterbug

Shiny_Rock
Hi ladies, I am curious about these lovely rings too! I''ve never seen them in person. Are they super sparkly? I really want to go with a Bev K band down the line, and I''m wondering about the brilliance most of all (and the thickness). Would love your input!
4.gif

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Melanie,

So sorry about the late reply. Just saw your post today when I logged on to post pics of my new BevK band. What perfect timing!!

You''ll find some pics of it with my wedding set in the SMTR forum. I don''t find the band too wide at all but I do wish the height of three rings match more. I think it''s more my wedding set being too shallow than the BevK band being too deep. But aside from that, the BevK band is simply exquisite. I''m blown away from the workmanship and am really pleased with it!! Hope that answers your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results