shape
carat
color
clarity

Those considering a Dyson Animal.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

amy_dub

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to let everyone know that Kohl''s has the Dyson Animal for $499.99 ($549 minus a $50 rebate).

Plus if you have a Kohl''s card, they are constantly sending out 15%, 20%, and 30% coupons if use your card. My mom just got a 15% coupon about 2 days ago. If you don''t have a card, you can sign up that day and get 10% off.

My mom is buying FI and I one for our wedding present. She''s going to use the 15% coupon plus a $25 gift card i got for registering there... that brings the vacuum to about $399 plus tax. Makes it cheaper than using the 20% off at BB&B.

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Great tip! Thanks.
I''ve heard that a Kohls card and a Nordstrom card are two store credit cards that are absolutely worth having.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the heads up Amy! Unfortunately, I JUST bought a Dyson Animal last week, before seeing this. Oh well. We used a gift card from Sears, so we got it for a bit cheaper than full price.

amy_dub

Shiny_Rock
no problem!

Unfortunately it didn''t advertise that it was only a 4 day sale... FI went to Kohl''s on Monday and they had plenty. Mom went to Kohl''s on Thursday and the sale was off. I was bummed.. I was so excited about it too..

You know you''re getting old when you get excited over a vaccum!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Not sure if you have Costco, but they sell them for $399 every day. If you don''t have a membership find someone that will let you use theirs
1.gif

I actually just got mine yesterday (also a wedding pressy) from my dad and it is great!!!!
Hope you can get one too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results