shape
carat
color
clarity

Goodies from my birthday

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Earlier this week I got a little closer to being 30. Well my husband surprised me with a new camera that I have mastered using for my outdoor photography; however still have to get use to taking photos my diamond goodies. My hubby took me out hiking at a nature preserve the morning of my b-day and I took a couple pics. We then went to Sanibel Island and had a nice little snack of cupcakes. He surprised me with a gift of 2 tcw diamond studs, I do not have the specs on them however I do know that they are Si1 clarity and h coloured. He also bought me an Art Deco platinum and diamond necklace. The chain has stations of single cut diamonds, and the pendant also had single cut diamonds. Then we a wonderful dinner at my favorite Thai restaurant.

Here is the cricket I took a picture of.

krick.jpg

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Here is an alligator that was stuffed at the park.

ally.jpg

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
My new necklace

asdftqa.jpg

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
A pic of my earrings

earr cl.jpg

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Picture of earrings necklace an my sapphire asscher eternity ring

mix n.jpg

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Another one of my necklace

edaQTEWQ.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
You made out like a bandit! Happy birthday!!

I love love love your new necklace. Gorgeous!!!!And the rest isn''t too bad either!!!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Me and my hubby
Sorry for my hubby not smiling (he is a Deputy Sergeant and is always pretty serious)
Also it was really really hot!!!!!!

me and hubby.jpg

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday lucky girl. The earrings are beautiful!!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Wow,that''s some bling!! I wonder what the big 3-0 will bring!? The earrings are beautiful and the necklace is AMAZING. Happy Birthday and Congrats!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is some major bling! I am such a sucker for Art Deco pieces
30.gif
Congrats on so many beautiful pieces, happy birthday Sugar!!! You and your hubby at a darling couple
35.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Yay for birthdays, presents and pictures!
I love your sapphire eternity - where did find it?

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Ive enjoyed every picture!The necklace is a real keeper!Im going to go dig out the gold jewelry i recieved on my 30th which i still wear often even after 15 years.Enjoy your day!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I bought the eternity ring just as a fun ring from Hannoush Jewelers in Ft Myers Fla. They have a pretty nice store as their bench man is located on the premises. I first started going there 2 years ago when I needed a repair on of jewelry and have been going back. I have not bought any big ticket items there but what I have bought there I really like.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday! Beautiful blings and great pictures. Really enjoyed seeing your beautiful pictures. I agree with others, that necklace is especially wonderful.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday! That is some serious birthday bling!! I love the necklace. And studs are always fabulous. Sounds like your hubby is a keeper!
2.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday MACIE!! (closer to 30 seems so long ago).Tomorrow I will be a little closer to 40!
emcry.gif
, and MY husband surprised me with a new camera as well ! Your pics are great, what camera are you shooting with if you don't mind me asking? I didn't get diamond studs with the camera, a tripod, camera bag, and diamond band instead..lol. (Wonder if I can convince him to throw in one carat studs too!). I hope you use the new camera to take many MORE pics of your jewels...would love to see them!! You and hubby make a beautiful couple !

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Happy B''day Macie - and what wonderful gifts you received! I especially love the art deco necklace, a very special keepsake indeed.
1.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday! Your goodies are simply gorgeous! I love how you layered that necklace with the pearl strand. You are lovely too!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful goodies! Happy Birthday!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday to you!
You have some very pretty bling there!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely bling!! I love anything art deco. Happy birthday!!!
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday! Great gifts and great photos. I love your earrings.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo, happy birthday!!! Your hubby definitely did great! The necklace is incredible, I love the scrolls and how delicate it is!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everybody on the compliments. I do have a good hubby we have been together for about 6 years now. The jeweler that my hubby bought the necklace from is a family friend that has some beautiful Art Deco pieces.

Happy birthday Beau13

ta.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a blingy birthday you had!!! WOW! Hubby is definately a keeper!!
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Woah! Super bling!! I absolutely love that pendant... It''s timeless and gorgeous!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results