shape
carat
color
clarity

My graduation ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on finishing law school! What a great gift! Love the Tiffany band!!!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Classic beauty!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! What a beautiful ring!

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on finishing law school! What a beautiful way to celebrate!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, Layney! I love the Etoile and it looks divine on you! congratulations on your graduation as well.
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Its lovely - what a great graduation present!! Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Layney, congratulations on your beautiful ring! I''ve been eyeing a platinum ring at Tiffany for 4 or 5 years, so I can imagine how excited you are!
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your graduation!!! There`s no better way than to celebrate with Tiffany`s!!
1.gif

Beautiful ring!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
From one etoile owner to another - it looks gorgeous on you! Mine is yellow gold but I have never slipped a ring on my finger that feels like velvet the way these rings do!

Congratulations on your graduation! You certainly deserve a present for that!

lazybum9

Rough_Rock
Lovely ring!!! Congrats...

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on finishing law school! What an accomplishment! Love the band too.

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
sincere congratulations on your graduation!! *My Aunt is an assistant professor at Dalhousie:)(I am from Labrador, originally) * off topic, sorry! I love the tiffany etoile!!!! I am leaning on getting that style of ring for my wedding band. I can''t believe you can actually see the little arrows in that small of diamond! wowsers!!! I saw that the price of the whiteflash went down again! Did you actually go to TO to get your ring, or did they ship it to you? I now currently reside in Saskatchewan, and I think the only Tiffany''s in Canada is in TO eh?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results