shape
carat
color
clarity

My Wonderful E-ring Upgrade. Thankyou....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is STUNNING! And of course the diamond deserves a name, it doesn''t matter what size it is (which looks perfectly proportioned on the hand and in its setting). Love the buttery yellow gold and the way the lines of the ring so fluidly(is that a word?) surround the stone.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring
30.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. I love all these gorgeous J''s and K''s. I''m looking to upgrade and that''s exactly what I''m looking at. Enjoy!!!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I love the yellow gold (am partial to this myself!) with the white gold head. Perfection.
And that stone....
emlove.gif
!!!! Love the color, the size (that is quite large!), and the specs on that stone are my personal favorites.
Congrats!
More pics!!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! Stunning!!!! It looks beautiful on you!!!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Oh AJ, Perry is so beautiful. I love the fire shots. No wonder you are doing the happy dance. She looks like a whopper on your little hands too.
2.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jane, you have taken some outstanding photos. A work in progress? Can it get much better than this? I hate to say this, but this is how I feel about my own diamond too; I can''t imagine you ever wanting to upgrade. You could never give up that delicious diamond! It''s so full of fire and LIFE! Wear it in good health with much happiness. It looks perfect on your hand.

luckynumber7

Shiny_Rock
lovely ring!!!
1.gif
it looks fab on you.
36.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Just got back from my independent appraisal, and am Very happy!
For anybody who reads this thats in West Australia, I saw Kaye Haddy of The Gem Centre and I can highly resommend her.
It was really interesting as I sat in with her while she did everything.
Her mother, Helen, has an amazing array of certifications from GIA, Australia and UK, going back to early 70's!

So..everything checked out (of course). She actually asked if it was an I colour before I disclosed it as a K
9.gif
She didn't have a master K, but next to the M mine looked alot whiter. She agreed it is a high K (which I already kinda knew), so I'm stoked with that.
I got to see the blue fluorescence- kewl - and under the microscope for the inclusions. She also though it was quite a good SI1. Still an SI1, but definately a strict one.
So, another good review for AGS - strict but fair, and very accurate.

As to her value conclusion...lets put it this way, if I had wanted to buy the same ring in my own market, I would've been out of pocket about another 4k.
So of course I'm happy with that.

I was also flattered as she asked if I had any help doing all my research - I didn't want to carry on, but I did introduce Ms Haddy to the concept of PS!
2.gif

Thankyou everyone who has offered their lovely compliments, I will check back in soon after some lunch (and maybe some more photo-taking
2.gif
).

5.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
ajj - What a beautiful solitaire! I am going to have to come back to stare at her again and again. There is just so much to take in with this ring. Firstly, she looks like 3 carats on you - but that stone is a whirlpool of fire and sparkle. It''s extraordinary. I always love the Legato and what a treat to see it in YG. Mmm, mmm, mmm!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I was so glad, its saturday and the sun is out...anyone for more pics?
11.gif

First, showing some silver arrows.

DSC00577-edit.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
violet from the fluoro.mmm

DSC00584-edit.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I just like this view..

DSC00583-edit.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
The next couple are all fire shots.

I will post a couple of my faves here, but I think the rest belong in Ellen''s fire thread.
Ellen, thank you for the tutelage, but turns out I can''t help but take fire shots with this diamond! lol.

rainbow

DSC00601-edit.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
spectral colours
5.gif

DSC00607-edit.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
blue star?

DSC00614-edit.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
And on me hand..

Hmmm..sorry about the lack of a thumb in this one..I do have a left thumb, promise..

I have a bunch more, but don't want to drive you guys mad with picture overload, lol.

Again, thankyou so much to everyone who has commented. I will reply to all of you asap, my Fi is asking for me to spend time with him now instead of my diamond, lol.
Oh, and please I hope nobody will think I am fishing for more comments or anything by posting more pics..I just really love my ring and using my new camera, lol!
Hope ya'll don't mind!

must.log.off..

11.gif
1.gif

DSC00620-edit.JPG

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh I love
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
those last fire shots!!!
36.gif
36.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou for your kind comments Legatogirl, Elmorton and Cellososweet!

Cheers tbrube, I'm a size 4.5.

Thanks Dockman, your compliment is very kind. My first ering is a 3 stone (although not as grand as your FF's), so it seems we have v. similiar taste. And don't worry I will keep up the pics until you guys get sick of me!
9.gif

TY February2003bride - I haven't decided yet, but most likely either bead set or single set stones with some milgrain. Thats my next fun thing to do, I haven't tried on any wedding bands yet
11.gif

Thankyou Maisie, Peachy, Cachette and Miranda.
Dee, I'm glad you like the name, lol
5.gif
I don't know about stopping traffic, except maybe one of the accidents I will cause while admiring my ring instead of watching the road! These things should come with "distraction" warnings, lol.

Cheers Terry for your comments, I love the fluidity of the setting too - "Sleek Lines" is certainly an apt name
5.gif

Thanks diamondrnglover and MMT - you should certainly consider a J or K for your upgrade. I will be keen to see what you get!

TY Diamondsrock, have added more pics! TY Coati, chiquitapet, purrfectpear and SDL!

TY gemgirl for your compliments - and oh no, I asn't referring to my ring!
40.gif
I just meant that this thread will be a work in progress, as I wil be adding more pics as I go along.. It is a fireball, I love it and have no ideas about trading it any time soon!

Thanks luckynumber7.
Pixley dear your comments have made Perry's day - you are welcome back as often as you like, I will try to add more photos when ever I get something pretty.
I could be wrong, but I believe it may be the first Legato in YG on PS? either way, I love this setting and the YG makes it just right for me.
5.gif

Cheers Bling Addict! I had plenty more in all the colours of the rainbow, but I'm trying to show just a lil restraint, lol.

thankyou.gif

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/12/2008 5:25:56 AM
Author: arjunajane

Cheers Bling Addict! I had plenty more in all the colours of the rainbow, but I''m trying to show just a lil restraint, lol.

thankyou.gif
Hey AJ,
Well that''s very thoughtful of you to try and show restraint, but it is a SMTR thread, I don''t think restraint is required! LOL I''m very glad you''re very happy with it
36.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
LOST FOR WORDS!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Only kidding
9.gif
! How about stunning, gorgeous, beautiful, lovely, wowweeeee, firey (I love those fire shots!), did I mention stunning, beautiful?!

And the creamy yellow gold! I am in
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Seriously, that's one gorgeous ring! What an awesome fiance you have! I am so so happy for you that it's finally on your finger where it belongs! Keep the pics coming girly, it's your thread!!!!
36.gif

You are so making me heartsick for my little yg baby, it's all dark in that horrible safe and she must be lonely! Damn boys and their suprises
11.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2008 2:16:22 AM
I just like this view..
This is one of my favorites!!!

ETA - Hmmmmm, where did that pic go?
40.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2008 2:19:25 AM

I will post a couple of my faves here, but I think the rest belong in Ellen''s fire thread.
Ellen, thank you for the tutelage, but turns out I can''t help but take fire shots with this diamond! lol.

rainbow
This is not a bad thing!
9.gif
Wow, your fire pics are just awesome, truly!!
36.gif

lazybum9

Rough_Rock
Such a beauty!!!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2008 5:54:10 AM
Author: honey22
6.gif
LOST FOR WORDS!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Only kidding
9.gif
! How about stunning, gorgeous, beautiful, lovely, wowweeeee, firey (I love those fire shots!), did I mention stunning, beautiful?!

And the creamy yellow gold! I am in
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Seriously, that's one gorgeous ring! What an awesome fiance you have! I am so so happy for you that it's finally on your finger where it belongs! Keep the pics coming girly, it's your thread!!!!
36.gif

You are so making me heartsick for my little yg baby, it's all dark in that horrible safe and she must be lonely! Damn boys and their suprises
11.gif

Hey there Honey,
yay! I'm glad you dropped by - did you see earlier in the thread, Lorelei and I were laughing about what your response to the new pics might be..
I knew I can count on you for a great reaction, Perry thanks you, lol!

I know, I feel bad for your ring all alone in the dark, not getting to sparkle !
7.gif
2.gif

The other girls could be probably advise if I am right, but I don't think the pic copies in when you reply to a post. You would need to drop and drag I imagine?
But is ok, I know which one you means!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2008 8:32:04 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 7/12/2008 2:19:25 AM

rainbow
This is not a bad thing!
9.gif
Wow, your fire pics are just awesome, truly!!
36.gif
Thanks Ellen hon, I will keep trying until mine are as pretty as yours
5.gif
When I get some more time I will add to the fire thread, I have a couple where the spectral colours shooting off the stone are just so cool!

And thankyou Lazybum
5.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2008 9:07:40 AM

Thanks Ellen hon, I will keep trying until mine are as pretty as yours
5.gif
When I get some more time I will add to the fire thread, I have a couple where the spectral colours shooting off the stone are just so cool!

And thankyou Lazybum
5.gif
Don''t be silly, they already are!
2.gif
But do keep taking them.
9.gif
Can''t get enough....

luvstheflash

Rough_Rock
Perry is just gorgeous...thank you for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results