shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing my WF Legato Sleek Line ering and custom wedding band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Perfect, perfect, perfect! The band, the Legato and the stone are BEAUTIFUL!
36.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you musey, heb1976 (I am thrilled with it!), bling addict (I was worried a bit that they wouldn''t go together), beau13 (we have very similar taste! your threads definately assured me what I chose would be stunning), chiquitapet, honey22, feb2003 (agree on the regular item! Custom wasn''t even that pricey though), aggiebling (let''s hope on 3x
2.gif
), cushioncut (thank you, I only choose the good photos, very misleading
3.gif
) and laurel25 (love it too!).

I may have to send them back though
8.gif
they are a little tight. It feels fine on, but getting it over the knuckle is painful and leaves it all red for an hour or so. But this legato holds its own next to the tacori! I was concerned that the profile would look bad next to the tacori, but it''s so delicate and pretty, they are very different but equally beautiful in their own way.

Oh, and yesterday I got my rings and the call that my wedding dress is finally in!!! What a great day.

legatogirl

Rough_Rock
Yay!! A fellow legato-girl! I LOVE your rings together! I love the custom band with it-they really flow well together-BEAUTIFUL!!! Obviously I love the legato setting, but that bezel band is so yummy! Congrats! I had to send my legato back for a re-size and WF of course did a great job!
1.gif

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
As much as I love halo ring, there''s nothing more elegant than a solitaire on a plain band with an eternity wedding band. Yours look so classy because the size of the stones are in perfect proportion to your finger, and the eternity band in no way competes or takes away from the solitaire! Also, it sounds like you''ve had trouble deciding what you wanted, but now you''ve found a timeless look that will always be in style and never become dated.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Those rings are great! I love each solo and together. That''s a great combo!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set!! I am totally diggin your wedding band as a fellow tiffany jazz style fan. I think I am going to get a band similar to this style.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
They look so pretty together. Third time is a charm. Enjoy!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful set, I love the way they look together! Glad you found something you love.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it''s pure perfection!

lisamarie84

Shiny_Rock
They look absolutely lovely together and on their own!!
9.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous set! Your diamond is just gorgeous and I love the Legato setting. BUT...I am dying over here over your new band! It''s PERFECT and STUNNING. I must have one just like it for my wedding band! Seriously amazing! Whiteflash does the best custom work! (They did my e-ring, too!) Congratulations!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Shimmer, I love your new setting and the band is gorgeous! Oh, how I drooled over your Tacori but I am glad that you are thrilled with the Legato. Congrats again!

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
your set is absolutely perfect!!! I love them together...it''s like they were made for each other. I ADORE YOUR WBAND!!!!!!!!!!! I''m putting it in my own folder of possibilities...I LOVE IT!!!! Soooooo pretty and looks gorgeous on your hand...

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
thanks pixley, legatogirl, rxtechrn2b, tandogmom, kcoursolle, mmt, ltlfirecracker, motownmama, lisamarie84, akmiss, gemallogist, and SDL!!!!

I can''t wait to where them together! I put the wband on at home after work though
12.gif
How can I not?!?

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
shimmer- I love your ering and wband! I''m a legato girl too. And I had WF make my shared prong eternity wband. I absolutely love the bezel on your band. So pretty. I''ll have to keep that in mind incase I ever decide to rework by eternity band!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
The legato has always been one of my favorites, but I do love your wedding band! WF did a great job and it looks lovely with your setting.
36.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
thank you katiedid, I have spent hours drooling over your photos!!!! So a big THANK YOU for posting them and helping in my decision. The bezel band almost looks like a shared prong IRL because the metal is nearly undetectable! It shows up a lot more in photos. Ahhh, I
30.gif
it.

thank you omielove, WF surpassed all of my expectations!! They always do
9.gif
which is why I keep going back...poor FI
22.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set!! I may be a little biased (my wedding band is bezel as well) but I think that band is stunning!! Congrats!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set!!!!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love, love, LOVE your reset, and just adore your w-ring! This is gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results