shape
carat
color
clarity

Harry Winston Micropave Flower Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is one ring I love.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The mere mentioning of Harry Winston and I come running! It is beyond gorgeous and the pics are incredible too! May I ask the specs on that beauty? It looks gorgeous on you too! SWOON!
30.gif
30.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow - those flower pictures belong in a book!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FANTASTICCUSHION
36.gif

cheerleader1.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
I posted yesterday,but had to come back again today and take another look...this ring is for those that are not easily impressed...i think i can speak for many members of the forum when i say...WE ARE IMPRESSED!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I have to agree with jewelerman....WE ARE IMPRESSED!!! (You can definately speak for me!)

What a spectacular ring and a HW to boot! Ahhh, nothing but the best! Happy anniversary and enjoy your holiday! I''ll keep coming back to drool all over this thread. Just beautiful!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did I mention that I love this cushion?

joflier

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
This is just one of my favs!!!! Its so stunning.

glitterbug

Shiny_Rock
I just love this ring. LOVE IT!!
30.gif
The chunkiness of that stone, the setting... it is all perfect. *Big dreamy sigh!* I searched high and low for a stone like that (and ended up with a non-chunky cushion brilliant) - what a sweet surprise it must have been for you to see the stone for the very first time!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!! This design is one of my all time favorites for a cushion! I looooove it and I also love the facet pattern of your cushion, just divine.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
My stars- I just love this ring, and those pics are great! You must have an excellent camera!

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
OMGosh! I woke up early (5:22 a.m.) feeling half nervous about my 12 hour flight with a toddler but all your wonderful complements have given me temporary escape from reality.

Han001- thank you! I''d love to see it next to a D just to see if I could see a difference.

Bev- Thanks. It is so blinding in sunlight.

Jewelerman- It is a 1.33 center E/VVS2. It measures large ( I can''t remember the stats but they are in the original thread) but I do remember that the depth is a little shallow for it to be an excellent/premium cut. However, my eyes like the look so it worked well. I''m glad you like it, thank you!

Mb418- Thank you! We had a lovely anniversary dinner just the other day.

Chiquitapet- Thanks! I''ll surely enjoy shopping in NYC. Will be stopping in HW for a play time. Wonder if they let you take pictures??

D2B - Many thanks! I''m still loving it too. However, I still look to PS for inspiration as there surely will be new pieces in my future.

Missy- Awww, thank you. Now that I''ve taken pictures of my hands, I''m more conscious of how they look and thus have started to take better care of them. I love flower pictures too.

Jill_s- Thank you!

Tberube- Thanks! You must be hurting all the time because there are lots of beauties here. I''ve never seen such gorgeous bling anywhere else.

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Skippy - The band is about 1.6 - 1.7 mm. It is dainty but I do prefer this band to my ering which is about 2.5. Thank you and you have a great summer too.

Melanie611- Thanks you! It is 1.33 E/VVS2.

2danes- I do love to rub it in!!! Joke. I go home every summer so that my son can spend some time with his grandparents. Nothing posh really. I am in Tokyo and my family is in Canada so we don''t get to see each other much. My real holiday is when I go to NYC for a week with my sister shopping without my son!
Thank you for your lovely comment!

Harriet- Thank you! In my HW search days, I did find a post of yours re: earrings. They are gorgeous.

Cushioncutnut- Thank you! Now that I''ve seen the pictures many times, I am kind of proud of my camera skills. I think it''s because I have a great camera. My stone is a 1.33 E/VVS2. I love your screen name btw.

Motownmama - We seriously should publish a PS book too. Thank you!

MadamB- Many thanks! I love the cheerleader. Congrats on the new Hermes bag too! Hermes is another one of my bad habits..

Jewelerman- Thank you again! Although I don''t expect everyone to be impressed as we have our own styles, I am extremely flattered. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are so sweet.

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Didiamond- Thank you! I love HW but in general, I love EVERYTHING. I don''t get a chance to check here too much between work and a toddler but I get on when I can to drool over the baubles. I feel like I''m needing a Leon now... just not sure what as I''ve got too many things on my list. Just a couple of days ago, I tried on a Cartier tennis bracelet. The price made my cringe. It was 20,000 grand for 3carats!!! Yikes!
Have yourself a great summer.

SDL- I''m sure I''ve posted the ring but I can''t find it now. Help please??

Joflier- Thank you! I''m really loving it.

Glitterbug- Yes, it is pretty chunky but not as much as others but just enough for me atm. I am also longing for an antique chunkiness... oneday... Btw, the stats of my cushion are far from ideal. When I bought the ring, all I knew was the stats, the plot, and that it''s a cushion brilliant. You''re right, I was really surprised and felt that I had lucked out when I opened the box. All worked out really well and I got almost 20 percent off!!!!

Kcoursolle- Thank you so very much on the complement of the diamond. I bought it without having seen it! A gambler I am, indeed!

UCLABelle- Thanks again! I do have a great cam. It is a Canon Powershot S5IS, 8 Mega pixels. I got it from points I accumulated from my T.V and wine cellar purchase. I love free things and discounts.

I believe I caught up with all my posts so it is now time for reality... I still have packing to do. I also have to have DH sign a letter so that I can travel with our son or immigration Canada won''t let me in (my own home country!)

Have a great summer everyone and see you all late August!

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
That is one gorgeous ring!!!! Beautiful and elegant and it looks fantastic on your hand!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Unbelievably gorgeous! And the flower shots aren''t too bad, either! I just love it!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Absolutely gorgeous!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yowza!!! such a beautiful ring!!!
love the flower pics!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
Found the pink band pictures here

Below is a preview. There are a few more pictures in the link.
eweddingannirings0755.jpg

luckynumber7

Shiny_Rock
ginzagirl, i can''t get enough of your ring. it''s beautiful!!!!
1.gif

Lady Lulu

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
That stone is amazing...and that ring is pure bliss.
9.gif

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t commented yet...I just wanted to say you have one AMAZING ring!
30.gif
30.gif
thanks for the flower shots.

legatogirl

Rough_Rock
It is beautiful!! Lots of fire!

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Absouluetely stunning! Such lovely pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results