shape
carat
color
clarity

Stacking bands...set width and ring size

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
Stacking bands seems to be big right now and I was wondering about sizing. Do you get the bands a quarter or half size larger to account for the added width? I''m planning to stack my e-ring and 2 bands for a total width of about 5.5mm. Right now my ering is a 5.25 eternity and slightly loose. I was wondering if I should get the bands in a 5.5 to avoid the squished finger look. What do you gals think? Both bands will be eternity...

Also, for anyone, whether you stack or not, how wide is your set (e-ring + wband)? I have medium sized hands and I''m kind of worried about whether the 5.5mm will be to wide for my finger. I like the delicate look...

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I started going a quarter size bigger for comfort reasons. I like two guard rings around some of my rings, and once I put three rings on my finger, it''s a very different story especially in summer time.

LOL, my wedding set is 13 mm wide. I have a wedding band on either side of my e-ring.

ponderer

Shiny_Rock
I stack a lot. Depending on how wide I go I range anywhere between a 4.5 (2mm) and a 6 (8mm). Comfort also greatly depends on the weather and how tight or loose you like your jewelry. I like mine loose (watch/rings/bracelets).

I love to stack wide for a bold look. I have very long skinny fingers and feel really comfortable up to 8mm. 10mm is OK. I dont like the feel at 12mm.

I get complements on my stacks all the time from random people. Way more than with my regular wedding set.

I would definately size up, but i dont know if you will find 5.5mm to look "delicate". Make sure you try on something similar before you buy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results