shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Tiffany Lucida Engagement Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi MB,

I am sorry as I cannot take pics and we have an awful digital camera but I did post some very blurry pics that make me dizzy to look at LOL but here is the thread.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-ering-setting.87838/

At some point I will get a better camera and take better pics.

Best wishes,
Missy

PS It was such a relief speaking with Quest Jewelers for me as I really had my heart set on a full eternity E ring and my husband did not want me to settle for anything else. I hope it works out for you!! Quest Jewelers will also do it via mail if you are not located near them. And they are (from what I gather on this Forum) very respected in the field. So that might be another option for you.

vs

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and the Lucida...beautiful!
1.gif

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/4/2008 10:32:24 PM
Author: vs
Congratulations on your engagement and the Lucida...beautiful!
1.gif
Hi vs, thank you!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!! congratulations on your engagement!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Not sure if I already wrote, but I love your Lucida. Honestly, when they first came out I wasn''t a fan, but they are VERY beautiful (I discovered this when I tried one on!). CONGRATS!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
A truly exquisite ring with a perfect size stone for you. The lines are clean and flowing, it looks elegant and refined. The diamond size has just the right presence (not too big or too small for your hand and finger size). And I reserve my raving reviews for pieces I deem worthy. This ring is extraordinary.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
.......... glad you found a WB to go with your beautiful ER and that your Tiff experience was such a good one. Would love to see a pic of the rings together.

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/5/2008 10:01:47 AM
Author: UCLABelle
Not sure if I already wrote, but I love your Lucida. Honestly, when they first came out I wasn''t a fan, but they are VERY beautiful (I discovered this when I tried one on!). CONGRATS!
Hi UCLABelle, thanks!! I, of course, like 100000000 PSers out there, love your ring!!!
36.gif

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/5/2008 10:15:34 AM
Author: RxTechRN2b
A truly exquisite ring with a perfect size stone for you. The lines are clean and flowing, it looks elegant and refined. The diamond size has just the right presence (not too big or too small for your hand and finger size). And I reserve my raving reviews for pieces I deem worthy. This ring is extraordinary.
Hi Terry!!
35.gif
Thanks for such a lovely compliment. It means a lot to me! The ring is growing on me each and every day.

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/5/2008 1:25:19 PM
Author: motownmama
.......... glad you found a WB to go with your beautiful ER and that your Tiff experience was such a good one. Would love to see a pic of the rings together.
Hi Motownmama, I will definitely post one up here when I finally get it. I might try some one when I go to Europe next week because they don''t have a lot of styles in the UAE. The experience in different Tiffany''s really varies by a great degree! So I was glad that my fiance and I were treated very nicely.

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/5/2008 9:55:58 AM
Author: jcrow
beautiful!! congratulations on your engagement!
Thanks jcrow! Is your icon pic a picture of your e-ring? It''s a beauty!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/5/2008 2:34:36 PM
Author: mb418

Hi Terry!!
35.gif
Thanks for such a lovely compliment. It means a lot to me! The ring is growing on me each and every day.
I''m not surprised that you are growing to love the Lucida. It is such an incredible ring and I am so glad you decided to hang on to it rather than have that one time upgrade now! Also, though it has been asked a million times by others, PLEASE POST PICS of the two rings together! On your tiny finger, it is going to look spectacular! Congrats again on finding a winning combination. I bet they look beautiful. You must be thrilled!

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/5/2008 9:19:23 PM
Author: Isabelle

Date: 7/5/2008 2:34:36 PM
Author: mb418

Hi Terry!!
35.gif
I''m not surprised that you are growing to love the Lucida. It is such an incredible ring and I am so glad you decided to hang on to it rather than have that one time upgrade now! Also, though it has been asked a million times by others, PLEASE POST PICS of the two rings together! On your tiny finger, it is going to look spectacular! Congrats again on finding a winning combination. I bet they look beautiful. You must be thrilled!
Hi Isabelle, will do, definitely!!
5.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Timeless, classic set...Congrats and enjoy! The Lucida is such a pretty look and I do like the matching band with it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results