shape
carat
color
clarity

* Please Help! I Found My Dream Engagement Ring But I Am Not A Fan Of Milgrain -- Can You Please Hel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! :) I am soo in love with this ring. Three pictures of it are included below. It is my dream engagement ring. The round pave mixed with the princess pave. The thickness of the band. The way that the diamonds still continue on the band even underneath the diamond instead of seperating for it. Just everything! To me it''s perfect. The ONLY thing that I really don''t like is the milgrain all over the edging. I know it''s so tiny that you could barely see it but I hope you can understand that I just like what I like I guess, you know?? loll :) I would want to put anywhere between a 1.00 carat and 1.50 carat Round diamond in it and my finger size is 3.75 or 4. Can any of you please, please, please help me find something similar or almost exactly like this ring except with smooth edges all over instead of any milgrain? Also for much cheaper than $4,000 please!! LoL :) Cuz that''s how much this one is. It''s over 2cts with F color and VS2 diamonds. Something alottt cheaper but similar in looks without any milgrain. Even if you could find this ring pre-set with a round diamond, that would be terrific too. Thank you so much for taking the time read this and I thank all of you in advance for all of your wonderful and helpful responses! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!! :) More pics included in the replies below.

Y8484y5.jpg

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
More pics below! :)

Y8763473y4.jpg

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
Last pic! :)

Y7847594.jpg

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I suggest you go custom. That way you can bring down the color and clarity of the stones and reduce the price, while getting rid of the milgrain. In stones that small, F colour is not really noticeable, even to someone super colour sensitive like me! I have a E colour e-ring, and G colour stones in my 7 stone w-band and while I can really see the colour in a larger G stone, in smaller stones (less than 3mm) it''s really, really hard to see the difference.

And anything about SI1 clarity is really unnecessary. So it would be easy to save some money there. Setting all those stones has got to be expensive, though in any case!

That said, given that your hands are tiny you may want to find a way of trying on a ring like that before you buy it. You may find you love it, but you find it''s a bit overwhelming! But it''s best to know which it will be before you seal the deal!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/4/2008 3:24:04 PM
Author: Independent Gal
That said, given that your hands are tiny you may want to find a way of trying on a ring like that before you buy it. You may find you love it, but you find it''s a bit overwhelming! But it''s best to know which it will be before you seal the deal!
You read my mind!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Why did you start another thread here after posting in RockyTalk? That gets confusing.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
THIS is similar though not exact.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
those princess stones seem to be invisibly set, someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i've heard that those types of settings are not exactly durable. all you need is one stone to pop out and the others will follow suit. if you end up going the custom route maybe they can set them differently so you won't have to worry about that.

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Thritto! I have small fingers too and initially wanted a wide band-but found it did not suit me. You may be different-still it''s worth knowing particularly before you go custom.

I haven''t seen anything like that so I''m sorry I can''t help with your original question.
7.gif
It''s a knockout ring though so please post some pics if you get it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results