shape
carat
color
clarity

My new bracelet!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
I purchased this bracelet recently. It was too big for me so I got my jeweller to take out two of the links - he is turning them into earrings for me! Great idea - no waste for me!

The stats are 32.5 grams, 18 kt white gold, with 21, 10 point diamonds F, VVS. I love the weight on my wrist!

I can hardly wait to see the earrings - they will be done in a week or so. I hate waiting......

BI

bracelet on arm.jpg

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
picture on glass pumpkin

on pumpkin.jpg

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
another pumpkin picture

on pumpkin 2.jpg

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Oh thanks SDL, I wanted to, but since it is just a bracelet I wasn''t sure if SMTR was the right place for it. Maybe I will try for some better pictures and post there as well.

BI

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/25/2008 8:21:11 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 6/25/2008 8:08:12 PM
Author: BlackIsland
Oh thanks SDL, I wanted to, but since it is just a bracelet I wasn''t sure if SMTR was the right place for it. Maybe I will try for some better pictures and post there as well.

BI
You''re welcome. I don''t think you''ll hear any complaints!! And.. uh.. did you post your rings, too? Have I missed those? You may be required to have a little photo shoot!!!
31.gif

Yup, I have posted lots of pics of my rings. Some of the best ones are here https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/rings-and-bouquet.79198/ - they are the ones that I took on the calla lillies of my bouquet - which were such a lovely colour. You will probably remember the post when you see it.

BI

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very classy looking bracelet. I like it a lot!

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/25/2008 9:05:34 PM
Author: marcyc

Thanks so much. That is a word I like - classy - and it is what I strive for. There is so much out there to choose from and it is hard to not get carried away with styles that are a bit faddish, and then two years later you are stuck with something that looks out of date. I have a bit of that in my jewellery box.....

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Verryyy nice! I like!
30.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh, I love it! Is there anything more you can tell us about it? I''ve never seen a bracelet in that style - so fabulous!

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/26/2008 4:29:46 PM
Author: Elmorton
Ohhh, I love it! Is there anything more you can tell us about it? I''ve never seen a bracelet in that style - so fabulous!
All I can really tell you is that the goldsmith told me that it was an Italian design - he could tell both by the jewellers marks and the craftsmanship. He really liked it as well and was very impressed with how well made it is.

I love the weight of it - I wear it on my left wrist and almost bling myself blind when I have my rings on as well.

BI

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it, and what a great idea about the earrings!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/25/2008 9:39:30 PM
Author: BlackIsland

Date: 6/25/2008 9:05:34 PM
Author: marcyc

Thanks so much. That is a word I like - classy - and it is what I strive for. There is so much out there to choose from and it is hard to not get carried away with styles that are a bit faddish, and then two years later you are stuck with something that looks out of date. I have a bit of that in my jewellery box.....
I certainly resemble that remark. I have jewelry sales a lot just to get rid of things I am not wearing and to get more jewelry spending money.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Really pretty! What a great idea to take the 2 links and make earrings to match!

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, beautiful! I agree with posting in SMTR as well-I nearly missed seeing this! Me likey very much.
9.gif

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Picked up the earrings today. They look fabulous. I am really pleased.

BI

Earrings and  bracelet on Lismore.jpg

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
ear shot

on ear.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone - yes, they did do a great job! I was worried they may end up looking like earrings that people might look at and think "Oh, she had the links turned into earrings".....but they really are smooth and they hang at just the right angle. Yes, I am a happy camper.

BI

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results