shape
carat
color
clarity

an apology

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to apologize about the "I''m Voting Republican" thread. It posted here, but I meant it to post in "around the world" forum, which is where the political (and more saucy) threads are, so I immediately messaged the administrator to move it. That''s why I never posted back to that thread, because I kept thinking it was going to be moved???
The administrator then emailed me saying that it was removed because of complaints it was offensive.

I like the fact that the majority of pricescope is (refreshingly) non-political, and that people of all backgrounds and viewpoints can talk. I knew it was not appropriate in the family thread and did not intend to offend anyone by the tongue in cheek posting.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
many threads are not posted in the appropriate forum..........

movie zombie

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
No need to apologize to me, but its sweet that you are doing so.
36.gif

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phew. Thanks for making me feel better.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn''t worry. I agree with mz, lots of times things are not posted in the correct forums. FWIW, I got that it was tongue in cheek, regardless of your political persuassion.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
You are too sweet.

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
I took it as joking. But I am a big fan of political humor from both sides. My extended family is very politically split to put it mildly so I think humor from both sides of the fence can be very funny. For me it cuts the tension and stress to laugh a little. It can help family gatherings not end in throwing food also.
28.gif

female half 2Artists

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2008 5:43:28 PM
Author: 2Artists
I took it as joking. But I am a big fan of political humor from both sides. My extended family is very politically split to put it mildly so I think humor from both sides of the fence can be very funny. For me it cuts the tension and stress to laugh a little. It can help family gatherings not end in throwing food also.
28.gif

female half 2Artists

Ditto!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
I took it as joking too. I didn''t find it offensive at all. And I likely post in the wrong place too. Whateveahhhhh.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Dang I love satire and funny political posts, sorry I missed it.
7.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
are you apologizing to Repb or Dems ?
33.gif
i didn''t read the thread.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I put things in the wrong place all the time (or used to when I posted more often).

Paul (who is VERY politically minded) even chuckled *but just once* when I showed him the clip. He was like, "People know this is supposed to satire, no?"

I wonder if there''s one out there titled, "why I''m voting Demo." Hm....

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2008 10:18:03 PM
Author: fisherofmengirly
I put things in the wrong place all the time (or used to when I posted more often).

Paul (who is VERY politically minded) even chuckled *but just once* when I showed him the clip. He was like, ''People know this is supposed to satire, no?''

I wonder if there''s one out there titled, ''why I''m voting Demo.'' Hm....
Yes there is. Bring your strong stomach, though...It addresses the pro-choice issue in a very graphic way.
38.gif
I only watched one. There could be others that are less disturbing.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire, the video pokes fun at repubs, but the apology was to anyone who was offended.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results