shape
carat
color
clarity

Matching sapphire(?)/brushed metal wedding bands from gallery?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tevyk

Rough_Rock
A month ago, I kept seeing these gorgeous custom-designed wedding rings in the gallery thumbnails over at the right of the forums.

I think they were a sort of brushed platinum with inlaid sapphires periodically around the band and maybe diamonds as well. The gems went in a wavy-ish pattern (ie, not all straight and in line with each other) around the bands. The bride and groom''s were done in a similar style, both with gems.

Now that she''s said yes(!), I was wanting to show those pictures to my fiancee -- but I can''t find them anymore! I''ve refreshed the page a dozen times hoping they''d come up, and spent a half hour or so looking through the galleries to no avail.

Does anyone a) remember what I''m talking about and b) know where I can find the pictures?

Thanks!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I do remember them; I think you''ll find them in the SMTR thread. Late last fall, winter????? Seems the right time frame.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Go to picture galleries, page 6. I think what you''re looking for may be there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results