shape
carat
color
clarity

Questions about Solitaire Choices for 1.2 - 1.3 Range Stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
While I will be the one wearing my eventual e-ring on a daily basis, I would still like to have my BF have some say in the final choice. So, what I am going to do is give him a few options of settings I like that he can pick from. Since I do not know what his budget will be, I want to give him a few solitars and a few more intricate settings to pick from. Since there are so many options, I would like to focus on solitairs for this thread.

I suppose I am drawn to simple styles, but I really do enjoy a vintage look. Not sure if that is possible for a solitaire without quite a bit of hunting ( I also want to keep this process easy and painless for my BF). I also like settings that are lower as well. As for metal, I am open to white gold or plat, but would prefer plat. The stone size is probably going to be in the 1.20-1.30 range, so not a whopper of a diamond, which is more than likely to come from WF or possibly GOG.

So far, I really do like WF''s Sleek Line Legatto, it seems to speak to me. Also, I would be interested in Leon''s solitairs, but there are so many and I am not sure which would enhance a stone in the size range I specified. Most on his site are quite a bit larger and I am not sure if his settings will look right with a smaller stone. Can anyone suggest a solitair from Leon that might work with what I am looking for (low profile, not too thick shank, and appropriate for a 1.2-1.3 size diamond)? I also would want to wear my wedding band with it. I did see on Leon''s site that R1005 is pictured with a 1.31, which looks beautiful, so I am wondering if the others would look just as nice with a smaller stone (r909, r986, r785, r572). Any thoughts? Thanks so much!!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Ick, I posted this in the wrong area, mod's feel free to delete!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results