shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Marquise (Half-)Eternity or E-W Settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
I love the look of smaller marquise cut diamonds and am wondering if anyone has a marquise half-eternity or eternity or a three-stone ring with marquises (set east-west)? Please share pictures of anything you have - also rings with marquise stones set east-west.

Think this would be fun - I think there are many other marquise lovers out there!!!
35.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have nay pics to share, but I''ve been wondering the same thing!

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/8/2008 1:55:51 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
I don''t have nay pics to share, but I''ve been wondering the same thing!

great - so there is hope that others have been wondering that too and we get to see the result of it
2.gif

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
I don't have one
9.gif
, but I found this pic on artofplatinum.com...it looks really pretty...it's the closest to east-west that I found
20.gif

r212-00Ww.jpg

reader

Brilliant_Rock
I have a E-W marquise eternity.... the pics are on photobucket though

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Oooh that Leon eternity ring is TO DIE FOR...

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Let''s hope you can see this.

th_IMG_0058-1.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock

Hi there!

35.gif
My e-ring has east-west marquise sidestones, and I looove it!

The centerstone is a 0.506ct EX/G-SI1 RB and the sidestones are two 0.13ct marquise EX/G-VS2, set in 14k WG w/ palladium, size 4.5.

anchor31mqsides.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s one.

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
Lill_The Thrill - that ring is awesome! but out of my league at the moments as I have too many other jewellery-plans for the near future
2.gif

reader - that ring is what I looked for - do you have a bigger picture of it? this one is a bit small to see the details...

Anchor - your e-ring is beautiful!!! Have you already decided on a wedding band to go with it? there are so many options with this beautiful ring

Irishgrrrl - hey, this one is great!!!
30.gif
hm, I''m always a bit afraid of buying jewellery online... especially as I am in europe and this seller in the US (I think) - I love trying rings on, therefore buying in the internet seems somehow risky for me...
But it gives me a great inspiration to do something like that custom.

Ellen - thanks for the link, that ring is stunning!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Ms.Dreamy - Thank you!
5.gif
Yes, I have my w-band. Wedding's in less than 8 weeks now! It's a 2mm 14k WG w/ palladium rounded band with 9 bezel set 0.01ct EX/G-VS2 RBs (half-eternity).

Here a picture of my set.

pic6DSC0158.JPG

reader

Brilliant_Rock
The pictures show up a lot larger in photobucket and seemed to shrink when I sent it to email to repost here...does anyone have any ideas? I don't have them on this computer, they were on a system that died after I added them to photobucket.

I can try to take another pic today....each stone is around .20, each is bezel set E-W.

I love your band, btw...its just perfect.

Ali

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/9/2008 11:16:17 AM
Author: reader
The pictures show up a lot larger in photobucket and seemed to shrink when I sent it to email to repost here...does anyone have any ideas? I don't have them on this computer, they were on a system that died after I added them to photobucket.

I can try to take another pic today....each stone is around .20, each is bezel set E-W.

I love your band, btw...its just perfect.
No need to email them to yourself, you can save directly to your computer from your photobucket account.
Follow the instructions for saving and posting images here:

https://www.pricescope.com/forum/faq1/how-to-upload-reduce-pictures-for-posting-t41381.html

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/9/2008 10:48:06 AM
Author: anchor31
Ms.Dreamy - Thank you!
5.gif
Yes, I have my w-band. Wedding''s in less than 8 weeks now! It''s a 2mm 14k WG w/ palladium rounded band with 9 bezel set 0.01ct EX/G-VS2 RBs (half-eternity).

Here a picture of my set.

It''s beautiful! wow, in less that 8 weeks - how exciting
36.gif
I wish you all the best!

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Let''s see if this works better

IMG_0058-1.jpg

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Handshot

IMG_0063-1.jpg

reader

Brilliant_Rock
With bands side

th_d347c4e0.jpg

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 61px">Irishgrrrl - hey, this one is great!!!
30.gif
hm, I''m always a bit afraid of buying jewellery online... especially as I am in europe and this seller in the US (I think) - I love trying rings on, therefore buying in the internet seems somehow risky for me...
But it gives me a great inspiration to do something like that custom.
Ms. Dreamy ~ That seller is located in the US (Chicago area I believe). I know what you mean about being nervous when buying jewelry online. BUT, I have to say, DH got me a three-stone pendant from that seller, and I love it! It''s very eye-clean (SI clarity) and the color (G/H) is exactly what they said it would be. And their customer service was wonderful! I believe they do have a pretty good return policy, just in case you don''t love it when you finally do get to try it on. Also, they can switch it to yellow gold or platinum for you, or give you bigger and/or better quality diamonds!
30.gif

Good luck with whatever you wind up getting, and SHOW US PICS!!!
3.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
reader - I absolutely LOVE your marquise band!
30.gif

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
reader - your band is absolutely beautiful!

StephensBride - OMG, that''s a beautiful and unique setting!
30.gif

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the kind compliments...for hand sizing purposes, the band is a 7, ring size 6.5 I do usually wear it stacked.

lawstudent

Rough_Rock
Reader, where did you find your ring? I absolutely love it!!

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Oddly enough, a friend of mine bought it for herself, thought it looked better with my ring, and graciously let me buy it from her. I could ask her where she found it if you like...

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/8/2008 1:49:44 PM
Author:Ms.Dreamy
I love the look of smaller marquise cut diamonds and am wondering if anyone has a marquise half-eternity or eternity or a three-stone ring with marquises (set east-west)? Please share pictures of anything you have - also rings with marquise stones set east-west.

Think this would be fun - I think there are many other marquise lovers out there!!!
35.gif
What a coincidence, 2 weeks ago, I was at my doctor and she always wears wonderful jewelry and this time she had on a new big marquise eternity ring set north south...I just kept staring at it during the whole time I was there ! It was stunning and got me all of a suddent interested in marquise rings ! When I came home, I made a search on pricescope and the net and stumbled on Leon Mege''s 45 degrees marquise eternity I found gorgeous but that was about everything I could muster. I would be very glad to be able to see more pics of different marquise eternity settings....Really came to love it !

lawstudent

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/12/2008 12:36:46 AM
Author: reader
Oddly enough, a friend of mine bought it for herself, thought it looked better with my ring, and graciously let me buy it from her. I could ask her where she found it if you like...

That would be wonderful if you don''t mind! Your ring is perfect.

reader

Brilliant_Rock
She got it at DJ''s Gems, (213)-489-2408, but remarked that she didn''t think they manufactured it. I don''t know if this is breaking the rules or not, and I apologize if I do...but if a vendor here wants to copy it, and will insure that it won''t be lost, I would be glad to help that vendor any way I can.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results