shape
carat
color
clarity

earrring finally here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
I purchased some earring jackets awhile back, and then got the studs to fit in. I found the earrings and then realized I wanted them to be a martini set, as it looks better in the jacket. I had to wait for them to get here. Then they got caught up in Customs........aurghhhh.......anyway, they arrived today and I could not be more pleased with the look.

.80 G-H, SI2 studs
.25 tcw jackets G

earrings #1.jpg

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Why is it misbehaving? I will try to get them posted.

new earrings for me.jpg

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Ahh! This sounds so similar to my earring set (minus the earring jackets, hehehe). Where''s the pics? :)

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
view of them apart

earring apart.jpg

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, I see the pics now. Gorgeous!!

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
required ear shot - now I know why people always make fun of their own ears - we never really see them from this view!

obligatory ear shot.jpg

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Shortee78

I cruised back to check out your post - very similar, I agree! I also saw your avatar and our rings are very similar....great minds think alike I guess.

I wish I had gotten them to take some nice pictures like yours. My pictures really don''t do them justice - they are waaay whiter in person.

BI

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful studs and jackets!!!
36.gif

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 8:22:12 PM
Author: BlackIsland
Shortee78

I cruised back to check out your post - very similar, I agree! I also saw your avatar and our rings are very similar....great minds think alike I guess.

I wish I had gotten them to take some nice pictures like yours. My pictures really don''t do them justice - they are waaay whiter in person.

BI

Hehe, I was *just* about to ask you also got yours from WF. I never ordered from them before, but I think I recognize the brown jewelry box :) Also, we have another thing in common - Tacori lovers unite
36.gif

About the whiteness of the diamonds in your photos - have you tried playing around with the light settings on your camera? The camera lens picks up white different than our own vision, and often times, white comes out looking like beige or yellow. Regardless, we can still see the beauty of the earrings :)

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Skippy and Shortee78,

I have played around with the light settings, and then of course because of my advanced age I forget how to reset the darn thing......ahhh youth, I miss it so much - and my eyesight.

I am going to try for some new pictures AS SOON AS MY BRACELET GETS HERE! Yep, I broke down and also got a tennis bracelet - 2.3tcw (23-10 pointers) in white gold. I love it, as it is really unique. I should get it tomorrow or the next day and I can hardly wait. I have sort of run out of places to put diamonds - well, except for my ankles - I don't have an ankle bracelet...........

BI

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
They are lovely!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
The earrings and jackets look great! Are the studs .80 ctw? Also, do you have some photos of your ering and w-ring together? Could you give me a link? If not, start shooting some pics, m''dear
2.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! They look perfect on your earlobes, congrats!
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your earrings are lovely on their own, but the jackets make them look huge!! Very pretty! Having options is good.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Those are fantastic!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous, congratulations!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fabulous earrings and jackets!!!

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 11:45:11 PM
Author: risingsun
The earrings and jackets look great! Are the studs .80 ctw? Also, do you have some photos of your ering and w-ring together? Could you give me a link? If not, start shooting some pics, m''dear
2.gif
Yes, the ctw of the studs is .80 and the ctw of the jackets is .25

I am not exactly sure how to link the posting of both my rings together as I haven''t done it before, so I will try copying the link that comes up when I go to that posting:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/rings-and-bouquet.79198/

Hope that works!

BI

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2008 1:01:48 PM
Author: BlackIsland

Date: 6/16/2008 11:45:11 PM
Author: risingsun
2.gif
Yes, the ctw of the studs is .80 and the ctw of the jackets is .25

I am not exactly sure how to link the posting of both my rings together as I haven''t done it before, so I will try copying the link that comes up when I go to that posting:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/rings-and-bouquet.79198/

Hope that works!

BI
Thank you
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results