shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding band help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jillian56789

Rough_Rock
HI....Newbie here...just recently got engaged...YYEEAAAHHH
imgnotfound.jpg

And was wondering what kinda wedding band I should get...I''ve always loved the look of 2 surrounding bands...but I''m not sure how it would look with my ring... Its a 3 stone princess with I guess a halo around each stone...I think... center stone is just over a carat and I believe vs2....thats about all I know...oh and my ring size is
4 1/2...

Picture361[1].jpg

jillian56789

Rough_Rock
just a few more...hehe

Picture325[1].jpg

jillian56789

Rough_Rock
i can''t believe how difficult it is to get good pictures...aahhhh/idealbb/editor/cute/images/face1.gif

Picture329[1].jpg

jillian56789

Rough_Rock
Thank you in advance!!!

JosephPalaski

Rough_Rock
You should try using a macro lens on a camera (meant for up close pics), with a white background (and surrounding enviro if possible). Your ring would look briliiant under those conditions.

But from what I can see, it still looks very nice.

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Wow, serious bling going on!! :)

In my humble opinion, I would pass on wearing a wedding band (or two!) with the engagement ring. I would opt for a wedding band on the opposite hand as to not overwhelming your left ring finger :) But that''s just my opinion!!

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Oops, forgot to congratulate you on your engagement!!!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! How wide is that ring? How much width can you wear comfortably.

jillian56789

Rough_Rock
well it is pretty wide but i tried on 2 very thin diamond bands and just fell in love with the look, of course they would have to
be curved or something like that but i took a picture...i don''t know anything else that i can do band wise...i know there are more options...lol just can''t think of any!!

DSC00453.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!!!

As far as the wedding band goes, I''d probably get one of those small bands, sans curve. I think if you get a curvy one, it will blend right into the ering and not stand out at all.

I think two bands might be too much especially if they both curve and blend in.

If you want a bigger band, then I''d do what one of the PPs said and get it for the other hand.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Your e-ring is beautiful. LOTs of finger coverage!! I like the thin band.

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
In my opinion, if I would get a wedding band with that, I''d wear a nice plain one on my right hand. The ER beautiful by itself. ... my two cents !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results