shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the ring! My new SIMON G Engagment Ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beachbunny20

Rough_Rock
Hi everybody, this is my first post to the site. So I thought I would share with you some pics on my engagement ring, since all of yours are so beautiful!

It''s a Simon G setting. I was torn between a Tacori and a Simon G for a long time, but this art deco ring just threw me over the edge into engagement bliss. ;-)

It''s 2.5 tw with 1.05 center stone weight. The color is F and the clarity is VVS1. My fiance is a bargain hunter and managed to order the setting directly from the manufacturer through a local dealer who is a friend of ours and so it was custom made for me. If ever anything needs to be done to the ring, it will go back to the very same setter who made it. Needless to say, he got the ring for about half of what it appraised for, so we are very happy with it!

Check it out (sorry my camera sucks):

imgnotfound.jpg

imgnotfound.jpg

imgnotfound.jpg

imgnotfound.jpg

It''s a european shank, so even though it''s thick, it''s flat on the bottom and there are even diamonds there too!
9.gif
9.gif

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t see the pics
7.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t see the pics either.
39.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
beachbunny, welcome.

you''ll have to upload each of your pics one at a time to Pricescope for us to be able to see the pictures. I''m sure it''s stunning...i love simon G..

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Oh bummer! Looking forward to seeing your pics - I''ll keep checking back.

beachbunny20

Rough_Rock
Hi guys, sorry about the picture issues. I found out it''s because I use a Mac and this interface isn''t very safari compatible.

So I switched over to firefox and it works ok now, you can see the new post WITH PICS here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/showing-off-my-simon-g-engagment-ring-part-ii.87791/

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results