shape
carat
color
clarity

My Tacori 2620 ring and eternity band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 7:13:09 PM
Author: cutiegirl84
GORGEOUS!! I''m in love with your set.

any chance of a profile shot on your hand??? pretty please?? :)
cutiegirl84, I did take a few profile shots, but didn''t upload them because the angle I took them at makes my knuckle look freaky!
23.gif

Since you asked, I''ll share. Don''t laugh ... you''ll know which picture I''m talking about ... my knuckle looks like a strange growth coming out of no where! These were taken outside, so there is a lot of green reflecting.

togetherprofile.jpg

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Another shot (blurry) for cutiegirl84 ....

sideview0508.jpg

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
oh my goodness I''m in heaven!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I absolutely adore your set!!!
36.gif

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Oh my, that set looks great on you! Glad you finally posted some pics!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE the 2620! Your rings are fabulous (especially the e-ring profile)! It makes me excited to see them because I have had a Tacori set on layaway since February. I just got the band out of layaway and I am wearing it until I can get the e-ring out too. I can''t wait!

cutiegirl84

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for posting the shots! It''s even more gorgeous than I thought possible :)

Gummybear

Rough_Rock
thank you for sharing your pics! It looks great together!. you have TEENY fingers!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh I LOVE it!
30.gif
They look great together - I love the profile shots of your ring, it''s so delicate and yet detailed.

Congrats..

p.s. from the top it''s a very HW micropave look.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Your rings compliment your stone perfectly! Gorgeous!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Love those fire shots!!!! Yummy!!!

Enjoy your gorgeous set!!!

Cachette
1.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your new set, it is really stunning! Wear it in good health!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
thats one amazing set you have there!! wow i would not be able to take my eyes off of it if i were in a room with you lol

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woweee, your Tacori and stone are so beautiful!
3.gif

mypolardog

Rough_Rock
Wow, just beautiful! Can you tell me if the e-band and the engagement ring sit flush? I have a tacori e-band already, but I am having trouble finding a setting that will sit flush, thanks!

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
How did I miss this thread?! I love your set mom2two and 3.75 ring size?! WOAH! Gorgeous!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
I also missed this the first time around - wow it''s lovely!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set - I love it!

skwash

Rough_Rock
I really love this setting. Your set is absolutely beautiful. I am c ompletely jealous. :D

Random question: Would you consider this to pave? I feel like it is, but I think one might be able to make an argument that it isn''t because it is on one side, almost channel set.

skwash

Rough_Rock
Oh another question- what is the width of the head of your setting? You said that you had a 1.34 ct diamond, but how much added width does the setting provide?

Thanks.

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/11/2008 7:04:17 AM
Author: mypolardog
Wow, just beautiful! Can you tell me if the e-band and the engagement ring sit flush? I have a tacori e-band already, but I am having trouble finding a setting that will sit flush, thanks!
Thanks for the kinds words!

Which Tacori band do you have? There is a tiny gap, but it doesn''t bother me. in fact, I actually like it. If anything, it keeps them from looking like one big band, if that makes sense.

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/11/2008 12:17:33 PM
Author: skwash
I really love this setting. Your set is absolutely beautiful. I am c ompletely jealous. :D

Random question: Would you consider this to pave? I feel like it is, but I think one might be able to make an argument that it isn''t because it is on one side, almost channel set.
Thank you!

The description on the Tacori website reads "with pave shoulders". I''ve been calling it pave!
2.gif

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/11/2008 12:48:10 PM
Oh another question- what is the width of the head of your setting? You said that you had a 1.34 ct diamond, but how much added width does the setting provide?

Thanks.
Hmmm ... I''m not sure. How would a layperson like myself go about measuring this? (It wouldn''t be as simple as using the mm side of my ruler here at work, would it???!)

skwash

Rough_Rock
That is what I would do, lol. I would just measure the width. Maybe there is a special way to do it, but I have no idea what that would be.

tracylovesdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Your ring is so gorgeous! When I saw the setting in person it was love at first site. Since I ordered it I''ve been doing searches on the internet and found this awesome forum. Thanks so much for posting those pictures, seeing the pictures made me even more excited to get mine!

I just ordered the 2620, but without the matching band-was hoping to find one that would match but that''s a little more affordable! do you think i''ll be able to? I am sooo excited to get mine in-literally have been counting the days. ordered on may 27th and hoping to get it in 4 weeks!!!

I am a size 3.75 too! My diamond is 2.03, G, VVS1. Just joined this cool forum and can''t wait to post my pics!

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
Your rings are beautiful!

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/11/2008 12:48:10 PM

Thanks.
It appears that the halo is about 1mm wide, so the setting adds approximately 2mm across. Hope this helps!

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/12/2008 12:50:36 AM
Author: tracylovesdiamonds
Your ring is so gorgeous! When I saw the setting in person it was love at first site. Since I ordered it I''ve been doing searches on the internet and found this awesome forum. Thanks so much for posting those pictures, seeing the pictures made me even more excited to get mine!

I just ordered the 2620, but without the matching band-was hoping to find one that would match but that''s a little more affordable! do you think i''ll be able to? I am sooo excited to get mine in-literally have been counting the days. ordered on may 27th and hoping to get it in 4 weeks!!!

I am a size 3.75 too! My diamond is 2.03, G, VVS1. Just joined this cool forum and can''t wait to post my pics!
How''s this for coincidence? In addition to having a size 3.75 finger, my name is also Tracy (spelled the same way)!!!

I know some people don''t like their bands to be too matchy-matchy, but I wanted mine to match perfectly. I''m sure you can find something! Keep us posted!
1.gif

My setting and band shipped to my jeweler in exactly 4 weeks and 4 days. Hopefully, you will receive your setting even sooner, since they aren''t making the band.
36.gif
Can''t wait to see your big honkin'' diamond in your new setting!!!!! I''ll be counting down with you, T! (that''s my DH''s nickname for me!)

skwash

Rough_Rock
Thanks for measuring. I really think that this is the ring I want. I look forward to seeing the 2 carat stone in the setting. Woot.

Lane

Shiny_Rock
Oh, it''s perfect! I''m so, so happy for you. This is exactly the set I want -- I''ve been looking for almost a year now, and there is NOTHING more beautiful, in my mind. CONGRATULATIONS! Wear it with a smile!

I''m wondering how you think it would look with a non-pave w-band? I''d like a simple "wear always" band with no diamonds in it... do you think that might work?

Lane

Shiny_Rock
I forgot to say too -- your wedding band is so sweet with the little surprise tacori diamond in the side-view!! It''s so lovely. Honestly, it''s just perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results