shape
carat
color
clarity

What setting would look GREAT paired with my new diamond band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
What is your price range?

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Price range would be no more than $1000-1200 (depending on how much I love the setting). Thanks

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
I found these two settings however I have to admit I didn''t check the price.

33AA18.jpg

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
Second one:

101PP18.jpg

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
The link doesn''t show what ring you are looking at unless it is just my computer.

The sun is shining

Shiny_Rock
Nope.. perhaps you know the item number?

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Diamond-Settings/Half-Bezel-Set-Engagement-Ring_1167.htm
I know this is a little bit out of your price range but it might look pretty up against your band.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
EMPTORRES and ILOVEASCHERS13, I love BOTH those rings. Thanks for the links. The pice is right on the one you post EMP!! Thanks for your help ladies!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I LOVE the JA setting with the surprise diamonds! I personally wouldn't put bezel-set diamonds in the shank because it would be too overwhelming together with your band, but that's just my opinion. But surprise diamonds are a perfect way to work the bezel theme into the ring. I have to admit I'm a HUGE sucker for surprise diamonds...I actually have 2 bezel-set surprise diamonds in my own ring (they're princesses though).

ETA: Here's another really beautiful surprise diamond setting. Reminds me of Scott Kay, but probably much less expensive!

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I love this solitaire.. I think it would look amazing with the new ring.. I guess really you need to figure out if you want simply and classic or more bling.. LOL..

Futuremrss

Shiny_Rock
GIRL! What kind of jeweler is that? You are not allowed to talk to that man anymore! You deserve better than that! I hope you let him know that! I would never step foot in that jewelry store again. Have you worked with them before? Most jewelers just order a stock setting...it would not be like he was "making/making it."

You go Girl! Get you a halo if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results