shape
carat
color
clarity

My visit to Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/29/2008 9:09:48 AM
Author: dreamer_dachsie

Date: 5/29/2008 12:32:06 AM
Author: tevyk

Date: 5/13/2008 2:49:22 PM
Author: Isabelle
Hi TevyK, Ok, I went over there this morning. I saw the trois jolie and the trellis. They are both really nice. I much prefer the trellis because of the side views. The shank on the Trellis was listed incorrectly on the website which Brian said they would correct. It is actually 3 mm which is not that thick really. Another ring I really like is the 3 stone W prong. I got to see that too. If you prefer the trellis to the W prong, I would definitely go with the Trellis. I think it will look amazing. Brian says you need to do .25 carat RBs with the .80 and he thought it would look really great as well. Anyway, let us know what you pick and PLEASE post pictures! :)

Oops! I''m a bit late on the response, though I *did* read this before placing the order and your comments were immensely helpful! I went with the 3mm 3-stone trellis with a few modifications. I was actually going for a bit of a different look than what the .25ct sides would achieve -- consulted Brian again after clarifying what I was going for, and he and the design team both recommended .17ct sides.

Just got the CAD images back today and love what I''m seeing! Should I post those somewhere (I''d start a new thread so I don''t completely jack this one) or just wait until the real pictures come back?

Thanks again for your input Isabelle!
Yes post those cads dude!
I''m a liittle behind in my reading and posting but YES, start a new thread and post those CADS!! We LOVE following a project in the process of being tweaked and made.

angel777

Shiny_Rock
Oops.
Wrong post. Sorry.

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/29/2008 12:32:06 AM
Author: tevyk
Date: 5/13/2008 2:49:22 PM

Author: Isabelle

Hi TevyK, Ok, I went over there this morning. I saw the trois jolie and the trellis. They are both really nice. I much prefer the trellis because of the side views. The shank on the Trellis was listed incorrectly on the website which Brian said they would correct. It is actually 3 mm which is not that thick really. Another ring I really like is the 3 stone W prong. I got to see that too. If you prefer the trellis to the W prong, I would definitely go with the Trellis. I think it will look amazing. Brian says you need to do .25 carat RBs with the .80 and he thought it would look really great as well. Anyway, let us know what you pick and PLEASE post pictures! :)

Oops! I''m a bit late on the response, though I *did* read this before placing the order and your comments were immensely helpful! I went with the 3mm 3-stone trellis with a few modifications. I was actually going for a bit of a different look than what the .25ct sides would achieve -- consulted Brian again after clarifying what I was going for, and he and the design team both recommended .17ct sides.

Just got the CAD images back today and love what I''m seeing! Should I post those somewhere (I''d start a new thread so I don''t completely jack this one) or just wait until the real pictures come back?

Thanks again for your input Isabelle!

How did I miss this?!! LOL I am really glad that you got it all sorted out. Ia m sure that your ring will be GORGEOUS. Somehow I missed the CADS too. :( Can you point me to the link if you see this thread? Otherwise, I will search your name. I am so glad that it all worked out! Isn''t Brian awesome??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results