shape
carat
color
clarity

A former member coming out of longtime lurkedom!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bev

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies and Gents!

I have been a Pricescope member since 2005, but went into major lurking mode till now! Don''t know what has took me so long to start posting...but better late than never, I suppose! My dh and I have been married since 2003 and well, upgrade time is fast approaching. We are hoping to make a big purchase in December.

Anyway, here is my current set: My .81 round solitaire with channel set diamond wedding band. I don''t know the stats on these, since these were purchased before my PS days.

Everyone''s rings on this site are simply amazing!!!!

IMG_2424.JPG

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back, Bev!!!
35.gif
Best of luck on your upgrade journey!!!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Bev - we too were married in 2003 and are looking to upgrade later this year for our 5th anniv. What kind of an upgrade are you looking for?

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that looks a lot bigger than 0.81cts! Beautiful! Can''t wait to hear about your upgrade ideas also!
1.gif

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
Good luck on your upgrade search. However, your set now is very classic and beautiful.

2danes

Shiny_Rock
Oh my upgrading should be FUN!
Welcome back and congratulations on your fun new project.
I cannot wait to tell my DH that people are upgrading after 5 years, tee hee...

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
hi bev! welcome out of lurkdom!!
35.gif

your set it beautiful! could i request some profile shots? and maybe some handshots?!

36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
35.gif
Hi Bev, welcome back!!! Your rings are beautiful. Good luck with your upgrade!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Both pieces are gorgeous!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YOur ring is beautiful! Looking forward to seeing your upgrade! Enjoy the "hunt"!!
36.gif

Bev

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for the warm welcome! It''s nice to finally be posting instead of lurking. LOL

Yes - our 5 year wedding anniversary is coming up and Dh has promised me an upgrade! We are currently in Colorado right now but are moving to the NJ/NY area in the next couple months for Dh''s new job. You know what that means? The wonderful world of ERD and Leon! I am set on getting a cushion diamond but am unsure on the setting. I know I would like Leon Mege to make it. You''ll all be on this journey with me! =)

Here are some more pics of my original wedding set, along with a 5 stone that Dh got me a few years back.

Again, thank you for all the nice comments!!!
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Bev

Shiny_Rock
Original Set

OG Set A.jpg

Bev

Shiny_Rock
E ring with 5 stone

5stoneEringA.jpg

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Why are you upgrading, if I may ask? I think your ring is to die for.

I''m sort of against upgrading. I believe engagement rings are a reflection of who you and your DH were at the time of engagement...if that means .81 versus 2.81 then that''s ok. So I was just curious why people choose to upgrade their original ring.

Now a BIG anniversary ring is something different
17.gif
LOL

Bev

Shiny_Rock
All three ladies hanging out on my baby grand piano!
1.gif
1.gif

AllThreeLadiesC.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings, Bev! Good luck with the move and we can''t wait to hear about the upgrading process!!

Bev

Shiny_Rock
Fiery - thank you for the nice compliment! To each their own. I''m not replacing my current stone. I will be keeping it because it is very sentimental to me and I would like to pass it down to a future daughter. So in that case, I suppose I am just getting a big anniversary ring! =)

SanDiegoLady - I am from the Rancho Bernardo area in San Diego! Have lived there almost all my life until 5 years ago. How I miss it!

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on the upcoming 5 year mark! My 5 year isn''t until next year, but I''m planning ahead for my upgrade *kekeke*

What do you plan on doing with your round diamond if you want to get a cushion? :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely rings, many congrats on your beauty''s!!!

Bev

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Shortee and Skippy!

Not quite sure what I''ll do with my round. I was thinking of turning it into a pendent or getting two more rounds and making a 3 stone! Yummy!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All three rings are very pretty! Welcome back!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Lucky you! You get to keep this gorgeous set AND get a Leon!! You must be so excited!
36.gif

gedean

Shiny_Rock
lovely rings! and congrats on your 5 yr anniversary. How exciting! :) Nothing more important in life than the ones you love, health...and maybe a nice rock as a close third hehe...just kidding!
3.gif

Bev

Shiny_Rock
DD, 777, Gedean - Thanks so much for the compliments!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Your set is wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results