shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures! My Cushion and Custom Greenlake Setting Have Arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bigdiamondtinygal

Shiny_Rock
Hi Pauly,
Your ring design is exquisite. It looks amazing on her. As far as wedding band, I''d probably choose some similar to a single row pave or micropave eternity band with engraved sides.
Something like eternity band 110 on Maytal''s site. See http://www.maytalhannah.com for an example. Maytal made my friend''s rings and her work is beautiful.

pauly1

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/29/2008 8:02:32 PM
Author: bigdiamondtinygal
Hi Pauly,
Your ring design is exquisite. It looks amazing on her. As far as wedding band, I''d probably choose some similar to a single row pave or micropave eternity band with engraved sides.
Something like eternity band 110 on Maytal''s site. See http://www.maytalhannah.com for an example. Maytal made my friend''s rings and her work is beautiful.
Thanks!

O that''s pretty. Thanks for the suggestion. I had never heard of that site before. They do some beautiful work.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
just hand to say again how much I love this ring...

pauly1

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/5/2008 9:34:58 PM
Author: mrssalvo
just hand to say again how much I love this ring...
Thanks mrssalvo! I had fun building it too, maybe I''ll do another one for our 10 year anniversary.
1.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SWOON! Just beautiful and lacy and the sapphires are the perfect added touch!
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
I love the sapphires in the setting! It''s great that you can see them at some angles and you can''t at some. It''s so sweet you had so much to do with the design process. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results