shape
carat
color
clarity

My new 1 carat bezel 3/4 eternity band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I'm so excited. I have been searching for one of these bezel set eternity type bands for over a year. Of course I could never get one in a store around here! I found one from Dover Jewelers (bought a diamond band from them before and was totally impressed). I can't wait to get it and take hand shots! It's 3mm wide, the diamonds are H in color VS clarity. I can't believe that it was so inexpensive either..WOW!! It was my exact size, It had my name written all over it and couldn't resist!

My new eternity band (one carat).jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Another pic

My new eternity band.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Wow Wa wee WAH! loves it!!! MORE please! haha

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Profile shot!

profile of eternity.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty
1.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 1:04:29 PM
Author: mela lu
Wow Wa wee WAH! loves it!!! MORE please! haha
Hey girlfriend...I knew that would get you outta hiding! You''re quick. I am hoping it is just as beautiful as the other diamond band I got from them (I think you know the one..wink). I will post hand shots when I get it in about a week''s time!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I have been doing some comparison shopping, and found a bezel band that is not quite one carat, and about $1200 more than what I paid! WOW. Mine is also 18k gold! http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/beverley-k-jewelry/rings/. I am sooooo glad I scooped up that beauty today!! I know I wanted one from Fay Cullen about a year ago..and it sold, and I was told it would take 6 weeks to make a similar band, and the cost was over $2000! I get a thrill finding quality jewelry at such bargain prices!

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
yayayay! LOVE that profile shot, too! so happy for you!
36.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Sooo pretty!! I''m biased, as my wedding band is similar, only mine has miligrain.
2.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 4:44:08 PM
Author: Burk
Sooo pretty!! I'm biased, as my wedding band is similar, only mine has miligrain.
2.gif
I found pics of your band with your e-ring. Looks great! (oh..Burk, that baby girl in your avatar is simply BEAUTIFUL..what a precious lil girl!)

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the excitement and anticipation of waiting for something you''ve wanted for so long to arrive! It''s a beautiful ring, even on that plastic hand! LOL!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2008 12:39:24 PM
Author: gemgirl
I love the excitement and anticipation of waiting for something you've wanted for so long to arrive! It's a beautiful ring, even on that plastic hand! LOL!
Yeah..ain't that rubber hand something else!! I would have had the ring within days if I could have paid by credit card. BUT, good ole paypal was weirding out yesterday, so I paid directly from my bank account. I spoke with the jeweler on the phone, and was informed that it won't get shipped until payment clears in 7-10 days! Ah well..gives me a bit of time to tell my hubby that I purchased yet another piece of jewelry! lol My birthday is next month, so maybe he will think of it this way..I did the shopping for him!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Can''t wait for hand shots!

ButterBean

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, Beau! It''s very pretty.
I know this is off topic, but would you kindly tell me what setting your e-ring is? And, do you plan to wear the new baby stacked with it or as a RHR? Inquiring minds and all ... you know.
28.gif

BB

beau13

Ideal_Rock
My e-ring is the one in my avatar, ButterBean. A 4mm wide cathedral setting (for now). I will likely wear the new band with the e-ring, or stacked with the diamond band shown in my avatar, or even a plain band, or all three. Who knows..I will play around with it. I don''t wear a ring on my right hand. Feels too weird! lol.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, I can''t wait to see your pictures!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Yummzies! It''s positively deeeelicious. Can''t wait to see hand shots!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love looking through Dover''s stuff. Nice find!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2008 3:12:12 PM
Author: Addy
I love looking through Dover''s stuff. Nice find!
Hey Addy..you''re familar with Dover? I purchased this one carat band months ago , https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/got-the-one-carat-diamond-band.70119/
and it exceeded my expectations. Maybe I shouldn''t be telling everyone where my beauties are being purchased, since they are such great prices, and fabulous pieces..I might have more competition now (when I spot these great auctions)! HA!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Really lovely!

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is lovely! Great find!

gemgaga

Rough_Rock
If someone has described a bezel set eternity band I might have said - not so much. But WOW! What a beauty. I was sooooooooooooooo wrong !! Enjoy and congrats !

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 4:48:42 PM
Author: beau13

Date: 6/3/2008 4:44:08 PM
Author: Burk
Sooo pretty!! I''m biased, as my wedding band is similar, only mine has miligrain.
2.gif
I found pics of your band with your e-ring. Looks great! (oh..Burk, that baby girl in your avatar is simply BEAUTIFUL..what a precious lil girl!)
Thanks! She is our pride and joy! Can''t wait to see hand shots of your beautiful new band!
21.gif

Linda74

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring....does Dover Jewelers have a website????? Would love to look at their rings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results