shape
carat
color
clarity

Quick shoe question...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
anyone who can help,

I have to attend wake services tomorrow for a friend. I''m going to wear stone colored capri''s with a black top. (No, I would not usually wear white to a funeral, but the family has requested not lots of black) Anyway, do I wear a stone colored shoe or a black colored shoe?? (a little heeled sandal either way)

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Is this for your friend who was missing? I''d wear the black shoes. I''m not sure exactly why, I guess the image it gives me is a more pulled-together look if your shoes match your top. Shoes matching the capris says vacation/casual to me.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Normally I''d say one color up top, another on the bottom, but I think Selkie has a good point, black shoes might make it more formal. I''m so sorry about your friend. I''ll keep his son in my thoughts.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would say black shoes.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, girls. I was hoping black would be more finished and appropriate looking.

Selkie~ Yes it is for our friend.

Thank you for your condolences, mercoledi.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results