shape
carat
color
clarity

Indypitty''s Inspiration Board

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
I just created this and wanted to share! We are getting married in Mexico on June 27th. It''s neat to see all the details put together like this!

mosaic6617606.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the bold colors!

Thanks for sharing.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
indypitty, I love your collage. Your color and pattern choices are fabulous. June 27th of this year?! So soon! You must be so excited, huh?
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE IT! I almost bought those shoes AND those invites.

You must give me the tie information, I need it!

That cake is beautiful! I have the larger pic of it saved!

I LOVE IT ALL, the bouquet, the ceremony decor, the dress, the lanterns!!! FABULOUS!!!!

It''s AMAZING!! I can NOT WAIT for your wedding pics! You have to post them!! OH I''m so excited!!!! And it''s so SOON! CONGRATS!!!!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I love it! I was going to say it looks like it could''ve been Gypsy''s collage, too! How funny!

You did a great job and everything looks spectacular!

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
love the collage! i like how you put it all together like that. best of everything to you both!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful! I love your collage!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Looks awesome!!
30.gif
30.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Looks gorgeous!
36.gif

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much, everyone! Yes, June 27 of this year!!! It snuck up on us sooooo quickly. I am a teacher and my last day of school was yesterday, so now I have about a month to tie all of the loose ends together.

Gypsy ~ Great minds think alike! ha ha ha... Believe or not, the tie is from Kohls and I think it was $14.99. We found a similar one at Bachrach that also has a red stripe, I think FI wants that one now!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous colors! Everything looks beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results