shape
carat
color
clarity

ring: it is acquired.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Divergent Reality

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/21/2008 10:32:14 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Date: 5/21/2008 8:42:37 PM

Author: Divergent Reality

Date: 5/21/2008 7:54:16 PM

Author: FrekeChild

I love that setting. I mean it. I went ring shopping with my BFF and I saw it (or something very similar) and fell in love. Too bad I don''t want any diamonds on my ring. I would love to get that setting and have sapphires set into the shoulders...

on the varna (varna dot com) web site, look under the europa collection then go to page three.

bam.

its hot in blue.

OMG!!!!!!!!! DivergentReality-wanna be my best friend? Is there any way you could give me a price range on that setting? I know it''d be less for sapphs, but giving me a hint as to how much it cost would be awesome....

I''m wondering if there is any way they could make it for an oval. A big 7x10 oval...

i am sure you can get an oval put into that ring. the place in austin assured me they could put ovals in that ring.

Divergent Reality

Rough_Rock
so i was wondering how to present the ring, so i asked george what he thought.

and he sat and studied it for a while.

georgelyingwithringsmalls.jpg

Divergent Reality

Rough_Rock
he thought "hey, how about a nice circus trick?"

georgeonballwithringsmalls.jpg

Divergent Reality

Rough_Rock
but then he thought it would be best to do the kneeling and presenting with fuzzy things.

his preference was for kneeling on a ball while holding a rabbit.

i dont think this will do at all.

georgeringpartysmalls.jpg

Divergent Reality

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/21/2008 8:22:06 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Very funny take on the usual PS photos. Please come back with hand shots after you give her the ring. I can''t wait to see what you do.

Nice ring, BTW.
36.gif

to tide you over...

handshotsmalls.jpg

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Very interesting.
1.gif

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/22/2008 7:48:37 PM
Author: Divergent Reality

Date: 5/21/2008 8:22:06 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Very funny take on the usual PS photos. Please come back with hand shots after you give her the ring. I can't wait to see what you do.

Nice ring, BTW.
36.gif

to tide you over...
Bawhaha!

I don't think I have ever seen a hand pic on here that looked kinda threatening!

That reminds me of old zombie movies where they are reaching out to grab people... "Brains....must have brains....". But here, it would be "Bling...must have bling!".

DR, you are a bit warped. But I heart it!

And the ring, BTW, is totally unique! Perfect!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
LOL, you're pics are too funny Divergent Reality! Your setting is so cool, those diamonds on the sides are fantastic
2.gif

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
pretty ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results