shape
carat
color
clarity

**paging Demelza / Allison D. (or anyone else who might be able to help me decide on a tcw for my 5

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/28/2008 11:57:17 AM
Author: dinsky
BEM3231, I have a 5 stone ring in a trellis setting, I love it! It is 1.78 tcw, it is showy enough so that I can wear it alone and small enough so that I can wear it with my stacking rings or even my engagement ring if I want alot of bling. Whichever size you choose you cannot go wrong, just enjoy!

Dinsky...

I''ve caught you! Another PS''er who is telling us about this amazing ring that she owns but I can''t find a picture of it!

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/28/2008 2:58:22 PM
Author: darling
Bem, another vote for 40. I think it looks perfect.

Thank you, darling - I really, really appreciate the feedback!

dinsky

Rough_Rock
There are no pictures of my rings because I am camera challenged and have never been able to photograph or download anything that looks decent. My engagement ring is a 1.85 OMC that I would love to show off someday when I get someone over to help me figure out how to do all this tech stuff. But I do stack my 5 stone diamond ring with two very thin black diamond stacking rings and I love the look. Good luck. Dinsky

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
bem, am i remembering correctly that you''re in nyc? michael c fina carries a sasha primak 5-stone like demelza''s - i tried one with 40 pointers there and it was lovely
30.gif

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/28/2008 9:51:25 PM
Author: chickpea
bem, am i remembering correctly that you''re in nyc? michael c fina carries a sasha primak 5-stone like demelza''s - i tried one with 40 pointers there and it was lovely
30.gif

Hi chickpea -

I am actually in Canada, although I was in NYC last month, and was actually in Michael C Fina then trying on Memoire! Oh, I should have looked around more, I guess!

And dinsky - that combination that you''re describing sounds so unique and lovely - I hope that you are able to get successful pictures soon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results